52.

Levi's POV

"Hey guys." I said calmly.

"LEVI! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Hanji yelled in my ear.

"Yeah dude, we've been texting and calling you all week." Erwin said with an annoyed tone. "We even tried to go to your home."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm uh... With Eren." I said quietly as I squeezed his hoodie around me sligthly.

"WHAT?! HOW?!"

"Dammit Hanji. Stop yelling in my damn ear." I then averted my eyes out the window. "We kinda had a small accident. I almost got us fucking killed... I was stressed. He too had got into a car accident before, and he was nervous to even drive us home, especially after we just got into a car accident." I rubbed my forehead sligthly. "But he took me to his house and blah blah... Also his Auntie... Knows about us."

"OH MY GOD LEVI! THATS TOO MUCH TO SINK IN!"

I rolled my eyes sligthly.

"You're good though, right Levi?" Erwin asked.

"Yeah I'm fine now." I said honestly.

"Good.. And how does his auntie feel about you guys."

"She feels normal about it... He just hasn't told his mom and dad. I think it's for the best." I said calmly.

"That's true." Hanji replied. "He will one day though. Maybe tell them he's gay, but not that he's dating his teacher." She laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "Very comforting Hanji."

"So where is the lucky man?" Hanji said excitedly.

"He's with his friends right now.. It's still his winter break. I want him to enjoy it instead of being in the house with adults." I laughed sligthly.

"Aw that's cute." Erwin said calmly.

"He should be with you though."

"Hanji I just said he doesn't deserve to be cooped up with me all winter break. Plus he deserves it, he's been such a good boyfriend, and he's done good with his homework and passed a test on his own."

"Hm..." Hanji mumbled quietly. "What is he doing with his friends anyway?"

"He said he's gonna go to the movies, go to the mall while their at it." I said calmly, kinda missing him. "It's been an hour though. He should be back in a couple of more hours."

"That's so cute." Hanji said. "You're all timing him."

"I'm not!"

"You are too!" She giggled.

I rolled my eyes. "He left you with his mom and dad... And aunt? That's awkward though." Erwin laughed.

"Indeed... They are a nice family, but I'm in his room just relaxing.... And possibly looking around his room for anything secret stuff." I laughed to myself.

"Aw Levi!!" Hanji giggled again.

"Ugh. Shut up Hanji. Anyway I'm gonna go now. Adios!" I hung up.

I felt like Eren saying adios and hanging up just like that. Eren does that all the fucking time!

He even did it today. He kissed me in the room before I walked him downstairs and out the door. He rubbed my shoulder and his stupid self said "Adios!" And shut the door in my face.

He's so mean!

-

I was holding Eren's small little journal book. It was back when he was 7! Awe he's so cute.

His little writing was all over the place. Didn't make no sense.

I read the journal calmly with a smile on my face.

'I want to marry a rich girl so I don't have to do anything!'

I rolled my eyes at that. Well guess what Yeager! You're gonna marry me! A male!

Actually... I hope so... I want to be with him. Forever.

'Mommy took my toys away ): She so mean. I hit her arm and then she even made me sleep in their room on the floor. So mean! I'll never forgive her.'

I laughed. Aw!

'Daddy slapped my face ): He made me have booboo. I'm going to kill him.'

"Oh. Anyway... That's enough of Eren's journal." I shut it and put it back where I found it.

He's so weird but cute.