2.

The next day I walk into the class and put everything down. I glance at the papers I had turned in at the end of the day.

I looked them over and rolled my eyes. All of the papers for all of the subjects were just to see where they were at not something I was gonna grade.

I wanted to know what they know and what they didn't, but as I'm looking over them they all are stupid and we need to start from the beginning.

Damn... I hate the beginning of physics.

Everyone walked into the classroom as I leaned back in my seat.

Connie springer took his seat...

He was stupid, not smart but hey, he wasn't that bad.

Sasha Braus...

She was okay, not too shabby just needs more work in social studies which is depressing. Social studies is all about memory.

Jean Kirstein.

Just fucking stupid.

Eren Yeager...

Anyway we don't need to get into that.

Everyone was in their seats by the last bell rang, I stood up and walked over to the board. "All of you guys are stupid." I said as I grabbed my marker and wrote on the board the number 40% percent.

Everyone got quiet as I turned back around and faced the class.

"This right here." I pointed to the number. "Is the classes percentage for all subjects." I said as I glared at all of them. "This is so disappointing. I'll have to say. Two people in this class..." I glance at Eren and Jean. "Are the cause of this and who are TALKING WHEN THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP."

I yelled as the two of them jumped.

"Gosh dammit Teach... You sure do know how to yell." Eren spoke and smirked at me. "But what we're you saying."

I glared at the male before saying, "If you want some type of cool senior party, your guys grades need to be higher than a fucking 40 percent. I want to see the overall class in all subjects to be a 100 by the end of this school year. And in physics. I want that 5 percent to be a damn 50 at most before the end of this semester. If not, i'll make your senior year a living hell. And if you want to switch our, go on ahead." I smirked at all of them.

They all groaned and I erased the board not forgetting to wipe off any markers that were still there.

I walk over to my desk. "Now let's talk abou-"

"And I told her, no way will I let her suck me off, she was a fucking freshman dude."

"Damn you pull everyone don't you." Jean spoke.

Everyone got quiet and I just stared at the two males. "I'm glad your not a predator Yeager." I said and they immediately stopped talking.

"Dammit this shit again." He mumbled. "Listen Ackerman, it's only the second day, could you let us have a free day?"

"A free day? Your free day was during fucking summer time. Your break is over." I spat. "It's time for work not slacking off and getting buns thrown at your face."

"Buns?" He laughed. "Are you talking about ass?"

"Don't get funny with me." I spat.

"I'm not." He put his hands up in defense. "But whatever. I'll get quiet. Just explain what we're doing for today." He mumbled.

"I was going to let you guys take a small break, but your break time is transferred to lunch. So instead of having your fun and getting to know eachother, let's go ahead and start a new worksheet."