56.

I was greeted by all of Eren's family members. His cousins, his aunties, uncles, grandma number 1, grandpa number 1, and grandma number 2.

"So who are you to Eren?" Grisha's Grandma ask.

"I'm Eren's teacher." I said calmly.

"Oh? Did Carla allow you to stay?"

I rolled my eyes. "Grisha did actually." I lied just because she's pissing me off.

"Ah okay! Nice." She smiled. "Don't forget to try my yams this year, I'm the best!"

I shrugged her off and walked away going over to Eren whom was talking to his apparently favorite grandma, Carla's mom, Karura.

"Hello Levi! Eren just told me about you!" She said cutetly.

"It's nice to meet you Karura!" I shook her hand softly.

Eren smiled. "He's a really good teacher."

"Thank you Eren." I said with a small smile up at him.

"Oh oh! Kevin! Come here and meet Eren's teacher Levi!"

Kevin, the grandpa came over and shook my hand. He was pretty tall for an old man.

I met his other aunties and they definitely weren't like Faye. I actually liked everyone from Carla's side. But Grisha's side they were all about rich and this and that.

Faye is the only one I like on Grisha's side.

I followed Eren and he happily guided me to Carla's side of the house which was the kitchen area. I was greeted by cute little children. I gushed.

"Me and you are definitely adopting!" Eren whispered. I smiled up at him and he quickly kissed my cheek.

I blushed before looking around hoping nobody saw that. Seems clear to me.

We helped around the kitchen with the food, even made some dessert. I got to know them a lot more than Grisha's side.

Carla's side were full of joy, they were always smiling, always cheering, always cracking jokes. It made me feel safe and happy.

I glanced at Eren whom was talking to his cousin. A girl one.

Why does the girl look so... Embarrassed to talk to Eren?

I moved closer to listen on their convo.

"Oh my gosh! Eren!" She giggled and hit his shoulder.

"I'm just saying... I feel like you could do better. He's nothing but a cheapskate anyway."

I glared at the table sligthly. Why does he even care?

"I know... He wouldn't even come out here."

"Ouch."

"Do you have someone of your own?" She asked.

He better fucking say yes or I'll fuck him up.

I waited for his response and it felt like for years when he answered. "I do. She's a charm." I felt him smirking.

"What's her name?"

Hm...

"Leviana." I blushed slightly that he used my name to combine with a girls. Aw! I love him!

"That's kinda ugly don't you think?"

"I don't actually. It's cute." He said quietly. "Anyway. I'm gonna go help out. Adios!" He stood up and walked off.

I watched him for awhile to see he looked slightly irritated.

I smiled a bit before moving away from that cousin of his. I'm gonna assume that that's Grisha's side not Carla's.