6.

The next day at school I walked inside really late... The thing was, I had a good rest of sleep for once and didn't get up on time...

There was a sub that was there and they smiled at me as I walked inside. A female... And that female was Petra.

"Ah.." I said as I slowly walked over to her.

"Hello Levi..."

"I didn't know you subbed for this highschool."

"Only sometimes." She said as she stood up.

"NOOO! MR ACKERMAN IS BACK!" A familiar voice said which made me roll my eyes. "Petra you were great!" Eren said as I glanced at him. He was showing his fake ass expression by opening his arms with a small smile.

"Thanks Eren. Maybe next time Levi will make me the sub when he's absent."

"Absolutely not." I said as I placed my stuff down.

"Why not?" She asked me.

"Because. Eren is a..." I thought of a formal word for him. "Someone who dates women and cheats on them and he will get anyone wrapped around his finger."

"Ah. I see." She laughed. "Oh well... This class was fun anyway. I'll see you later Levi." She winked at me.

"Bye." I said as I looked away and sat at my desk.

"So what are we doing today teach?" Eren asked from his seat as he tilted his chair back into the wall.

"Uh... You guys can just do whatever for now. I'm going to make a quick plan." I mumbled slightly.

They all cheered as I began to start my day plan.

-

When I finished I stood up. "Alright, Physics we are behind now, but let's move on to something more simple."

"Dammit." Eren mumbled as he laid his head down on the desk.

"Head up." I told him as I began to pass out the biology papers.

He groaned and leaned back into the wall as he looked at the paper I gave him.

"This is so boring."

"You are in school to learn. I don't give a damn if it's boring."

"Pfft." He said and I turned to look at him.

"Is that a problem?" I said with a raised brow.

He looked at me and opened his legs as if he wanted me to do something. I glared at him as he smirked at me. "No sir."

"Tch." I walked off and passed the other papers to the other females in the back who smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes and continued my journey.

-

Lunch time rolled around and I continued my daily plan but that's until I heard running and my door being swung open.

I groaned for the 100th time once I saw Eren. He slammed the door. "WE CAN FIGHT ONE ON ONE BUT YOUR NOT JUMPING ME FATTY." He spat.

I rolled my eyes at his words before standing up. "Eren go out there and solve your problems so I can solve mines."

"Uhm." He looked down at me. "No."

I glared at him as I swung open the door to see the three of them there waiting causally. "Leave." I glared at the three of them.

They groaned and glanced at Eren before they walked off.

"Fuck stop fucking their damn girlfriends."

"Pfft. I didn't even know they were taken at first." He mumbled as he walked over to my desk while I shut the door.

He sat ontop of it and looked at my lesson plan. "Oh come on. Why do I see 10 questions?"

"Because you and everyone else need to learn them."

"No we don't. Just pass us all." He smirked at me and he put his hands between his legs.

"No." I glare at him. "And why are you never with your friends?"

"I had to take a piss before going back to where we were." He mumbled. "They cornered me and I just charged at them before running to your class."

"Next time run to your friends not me."

"Smart." He said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes as he laid on my desk casually. I quickly moved my computer. "Dammit brat don't fuck with my shit."

"My bad." He continued to lay down and closed his eyes. "Anyway. How'd you enjoy the game?"

"Uhm. It was fine?" I mumbled.

"Yeah? I heard Mikasa said that you told her I have bitches?"

"Oh uh.." I blushed out of embarrassment. "Well you know you do."

"I know." He said calmly. "She bitched at me."

"Sorry?" I said quietly.

"It's whatever. To be honest I don't want to be with her. She's a good friend seriously... But like us being together... We're just not meant to be.." He mumbled quietly. "She's too much for me."

"How so?" I asked not really knowing why I wanted to know.

"She yells a lot, she's over protective... I don't get why she wants to be with someone like me."

"I don't either." I spoke and he sat up.

"Wow thanks for being a good therapist teach." He smirked at me.

"Your welcome." I smirked back

We stared at eachother for a moment and I tried to look away but my eyes were glued to his beautiful eyes.

Always the pretty boys who are the players. Fuck what am I saying?

He coughed and messed with his hair before getting down from the desk. The bell rang right one time, thank god.

He walked over to his chair and sat down. "Can you give us less work?" He asked quietly.

I stood up as I waited for everyone to pile in. "Nope." He groaned while I smirked at his actions.

Whatever just happened at the desk was weird... But whatever. I guess.