70.

Nobody's POV

A couple of days passed by and nobody understood why Eren wouldn't wake up anymore. At this point, Levi was so disappointed with himself he didn't know how to survive anymore.

Levi never wanted to go to work, but he knew he had to if he wanted to pay off those stupid hospital bills.

He was so alone in the class. It was always quiet, so boring. Eren wasn't there to make the class fun, crack jokes, fucking complain about the work!

He missed that.

Levi wanted to give the students free time but that's only gonna get him in trouble. He teached the work, passed out papers, and packets to waste time and settle down.

Levi was sitting at his desk when he was confused on how he would even be able to teach another class next school year.

If Eren makes it out alive, he would go to college. Can Levi continue with this class? He loved Eren, he wanted him in the class forever and at some point Levi had thought about it before when Eren was awake and normal.

He had thought about failing Eren, but why would he? Because he's selfish.

But he came to a conclusion he wasn't going to do that stupid ass shit! He just wanted him to stay. Now that Eren is in a coma, he would not be able to go on as a teacher without Eren.

So he made his decision.

If Eren passed away... He would continue to work as teacher until next year. If Eren survives, he would still do the same.

In short, next school year, Levi Ackerman will resign as a teacher and do something easy.

In another short, Levi was so inlove with Eren, he didn't want to be away from him. Ever.

-

After school, Levi took the drive by himself to go see his lover.

You would've thought Levi would've been scared to drive again, but he had got some type of courage to drive again and go see his baby.

All he does is go to school, the hospital, and home. Never anywhere else.

He never drives on the freeway anymore because that's always where accidents are. He takes the longer way, it only agonizes him because he could've been there by now, but he wasn't going to risk anything again.

He stuck with the longer way until he was there. He checked in for Eren and went to his room. He walked in to see Eren. His eyes closed, his body pale.

Levi has always thought when he would walk in Eren would be pronounced dead, but Furlan said he would've called Levi as soon as it happened.

On top of that, Eren has been pale for awhile now, still breathing at a normal heart rate, but he can't have anymore anxiety.

He shut the door and walked over to Eren. He looked down at the male. He gently placed his hand on Eren's cold cheek.

He had no words to say. He was depressed if he had to say it himself. He didn't know how not to be depressed, but this is Eren.

Someone who he hated at first, but then he began to love him.

Levi began to love him so much that he was so clingy. He didn't want to let go. He didn't know how so he didn't want to give up.

At some point of staring at Eren's pale face Levi broke down crying. He dropped to his knees, hitting his head in the process and ignored the pain.

He cried and cried and didn't know how to stop crying.

He stayed on his knees as the beeping monitor background beeped calmly.

"Eren!" He cried out.

He grabbed Eren's hand and didn't pull it but he held it tightly as he cried.

"Please come back to me... I need you!"

He cried again and he had almost lost it.

The door opened up but he kept crying and ignored it. "Please!" He said louder.

Levi didn't notice he was being pulled up and dragged out of the room. But why? He realized that Furlan was holding onto him. He then noticed doctors running inside the room, nurses following behind them.

"W-What...?" He said quietly.

He then got it at some point. He understood why Furlan was holding onto him.

"No..." He said quietly again.

"Levi Levi listen to me." Furlans voice rang out.

"No." He spoke louder this time. "NO NO!" He tried to pull away from Furlan but Furlan had a tight grip. "I-I TRUSTED YOU!" He spoke towards Furlan as he tried to get away.

"Levi please!" He held tightly onto him. Levi was so weak, he had no chance of getting away.

Furlan knew that, and Levi knew that himself. But he didn't know why he kept struggling to get away.

When he stopped he dropped to the floor and Furlan had dropped also, hugging Levi tightly.

"No..." He had cried as Furlan held onto him, knowing if Furlan let go, he would run inside of that room.

But Levi wasn't listening to everything that was going on.

"Levi..." Furlan spoke quietly.