72.

Nobody's POV

Levi was the first one to notice the awakened Eren.

Levi gasped and everyone opened their eyes looking at Levi. They followed his eyes down to Eren and they all gasped together.

Everyone had cheered and Erwin ran out for the doctor.

Furlan had came in with Isabel.

"Alright everyone back away!" Furlan said not trying to be mean.

Levi had stayed next to Eren but Erwin and Hanji gently tugged him away. Levi felt like he was going to cry as Furlan and Isabel began to speak to him softly

"Eren, blink if you can hear me." Furlan gently snapped his fingers.

Levi watched intently and Carla was crying softly and Grisha held her.

Eren didn't blink when he was told to. Levi clenched his fists slightly.

"First stage of coma." Isabel spoke.

"Huh?" Jean raised a brow.

Isabel turned around while Furlan continued to talk to Eren. "First stage of coming out of a coma. He's not responsive, random movement and when he does respond it doesn't answer the question or comment you had. Heads up, second stage is where he responds, less random, but slow. So he could have late reactions so don't stress him out. Third stage, this is where you might get fustrated. He will respond consistently. He also will be confused on where he was at, how did he get there, what happened in his coma, what did he hear, some memory loss of the incident. He might also have some problems. He might cuss, tantrums, outbursts, and or aggression. Once he has aggression I'd advise you to stay back and talk to him from a far and calm him down by saying something sweet to him. Fourth stage, by now he's able to speak carefully, respond when he wants to. However, he still might be rough. He might have some hard times making decisions, he might even judge you. Don't take it personally, it's the coma talking. Anyone of you guys will notice a change in the personality. Furlan, take it from here." Isabel spoke calmly, softly, before turning away.

"What does she mean by personality change?" I asked as Furlan turned around.

"By that, she means that if he was someone who was mean, he might be nice, if he was nice, he might be rude. Opposite. If he was lazy, he might start cleaning, if he was funny, he might be dry. But don't worry. It's all the coma, in a couple of weeks everything will be normal. I also have to mention, eating will be rough for him, he can eat whatever, but he might not like it. So if he liked bread, he might not like. The tastebuds he had will be gone, any fast food he use to like he won't. But once again, it'll go back to normal when the time comes." He said calmly. "Oh and on stage two, he notices movement. It could cause him to transfer to stage three where he begins to get agitated, so if you move a lot, make a noise, his eyes might charge at you and glare. It was quiet for him, wether he heard us or not, being in that coma made him hate the noise."

I had taken all of that in and wrote it down in my head.

"Last but not least, everyone's coma is different, he might stay one a stage longer. Usually people who come out of a coma stay on stage two for the longest, late reactions."

Everyone nodded. Furlan went back to gently talking to Eren while Isabel had began to give Eren water.

They were right, he wasn't responding to anything, almost as if he was dead, all he did was stare up at the ceiling.

When Furlan and Isabel left we all rushed over to Eren but we calmed down knowing we shouldn't be all up in his face.

"Eren." I spoke quietly. Everyone was trying to speak to him but I had hope he listened to me only. "It's me... Levi."

He continued to stare up at the ceiling He averted his eyes slightly and closed them. We all got quiet. "Did he just fall asleep?" Armin asked.

"I believe so." Connie shrugged.

"It's the medicine they gave him." Grisha spoke up. "Let's all say our good nights and head on home, it's already late."

I didn't want to leave knowing he was awake but I knew it was for the best to let him get the rest he needed.

I frowned and rubbed his shoulder before slowly leaving. I took everyone home one by one whomever was closest to me left last which was was Jean surprisingly.