24.

The whole class was shocked at Levi running away. I was way shocked too, why was he crying, why is he sad?!

"That was interesting." Jean said with a small laugh.

I didn't laugh anymore and I kinda wish I never did.

The principal walked in and we all quickly sat down. "Okay I guess Mr. Ackerman is gonna be gone for the rest of the day... I'll stay here for now until we get a sub. Everyone please carry on with your work."

But I couldn't do that. I felt guilty for making him cry. Fuck.

-

It was after school when I had to go to practice. I didn't want to but I had to or I wouldn't be able to play.

The whole time, Connie, Sasha and Jean were talking about it. Sasha doesn't play but she watched us practice sometimes.

"I wonder what's wrong with him." Connie said quietly.

"Same." Sasha and Jean said.

I stayed quiet as we kept walking till we got to the lockers. Sasha waited outside while the three of us got changed.

Practice was boring, lame, and dreadful. I wanted to go see Levi.

-

After practice I dapped my three friends up before walking off. Maybe Hanji and Erwin are still here.

I went to the classrooms of Hanji's first. She was there. Lucky me.

I walked inside and saw her sitting on the chair correcting some work.

"Hanji?" I said quietly.

She jumped slightly before turning to me. She had a small sad face. "Eren..." She said quietly and stood up. "You should've told us what prank it was."

"Why? What's wrong with Mr. Ackerman?" I said quietly.

She sighed. "Come sit." She tapped her desk casually as she went back to sit down at her seat. She scooted back casually. I walked over to her desk and sat down hoping she doesn't mind I smell.

"So?" I said quietly. "What was wrong with the prank? Was he just shocked?"

"Okay Eren so basically long ago.. Levi almost died..."

My eyes widened slightly. "What?!"

She sighed. "His mom passed away when she was caught up in the accident. Someone was either drunk or looking at their phone. His mom honked really loudly but it was too late for the person to stop. They were pushed into and their car fell down the little hill they were on. His mom was pronounced dead at the hospital. She was trying to hold on and be strong. The reason why Levi is kinda scared of the honks is because when he slowly woke up from his small blackout, he was upside down and his moms head was on the honk on the wheel and it was loud, really loud, and glitchy. It scared him to know that his mother was dead, no, dying. He was traumatized for awhile until he got over it, but the honking noise still gets to him."

(Let me know if I ever brought up Levi's mom, I want her to be dead not alive in this story. Also let me know if someone has honked in this story too. I'll delete it.)

"Oh fuck. I didn't fucking know... Shit." I got off her desk. "Where does he live?!"

"I can't g-"

"Please Hanji?!"

"Fine. Your lucky your my favorite student that's not in my class." She sighed and wrote something on a post it note. She gave it to me.

"Thank you so much." I then ran off, staring at the post it note. I have no idea how to get where he lives, but i'll do it somehow someway.

-

I slowly knocked on the door the the house of Levi Ackermans. It was small but whatever.

I kept knocking for awhile and realized he wasn't gonna open up. His car is outside so...

"Levi! It's me! Please I'm so sorry!"

I said loudly.

There was no response.

I sighed. "Okay fine. If you don't answer I will break down the door."

The door opened up and Levi glared at me with tears still in his eyes. "Go the fuck away you asshole." He pushed me back slightly.

"Levi I didn't know." I said quietly and walked over to him.

"I don't care! You shouldn't have done it in the first place. Oh just because you got in trouble. Maybe you should actually be a good fucking student and shut your fat mouth up and do your fucking homework instead of trying to play around like the dumbass you are. You were pushed back two fucking times Eren. Two fucking times." He said harshly. "Leave me the hell alone and go do your damn homework and shut the fuck up."

He was going to shut the door, unfazed, I stopped him. "Levi please. I'm sorry."

We're not even together and we get into so many arguments. If we were together.. Are we healthy?

"Just because you and I did something doesn't mean I'm still not your fucking teacher. The more you bother me the more I'll fail you and get you suspended." He spat.

"Then do it." I looked him in the eye. I grabbed his arm when he wasn't paying attention and pulled him close. "I'm sorry okay? I didn't know. And even if I didn't I should've just delt with the consequences and stay mad." He mumbled. "I didn't mean to hurt you Levi."

He stayed quiet as I held him tightly. I kissed his soft little head and I felt him shiver. I felt him whimper slightly. "W-Whatever..." He said quietly. "Just go home."

He tried to push me away. "No." I slowly walked us into his house shutting the door.

I glanced around to see his house a mess. I felt really bad. "How about I clean your house up for you? And when your done you can uh... I can be your little chair? You can kick your feet up on my back." I squished his cheeks slightly.

He wiped his tears and I almost gushed slightly. How could someone older than me and someone who's rude.. Can be so very cute! I love it when he rubs his eyes.

He did it another time before he had a small smile on his face. "Fine then. Get to cleaning."

"Yes sir!" I stood up tall and saluted casually.

He rolled his eyes as I walked around beginning to pick stuff up. "Wait a minute... Aren't you... Really grounded? You need to be home. You'll be more in trouble."

"Oh well. I deserve to be in trouble some more." I said quietly. I did feel guilty...

He stayed quiet for a second. "I'll help." He smiled at me and began to help me. "I'll drive you home after."

"Okay."

And together we cleaned up his small messy house. For someone who has a small house and is a clean freak sure does know how to make it messy.