4.

The week passed and it was a newd week of school. Monday. "Alright Teach. You were right. Erwin is probably the second worst teacher here." Eren munbled.

"Stop calling me Teach and call me Mr. Ackerman. Second, I know I was right, third, I'm not the worst teacher. I'm strict because I want all of you guys to do good." I spat slightly.

"Sob story teach."

"Didn't I just say not to call me that?"

"It's an instinct. Sorry." He shrugged and I just glared before he walked off to his seat. Gosh this kid is a pain.

-

The day went by smoothly and everyone still was ass at work but Eren was less talkative today. Thank god.

I walked towards my car and Erwin approached me. "Hey Levi." Erwin said as he walked over to me.

"What?" I raised a brow at him. "Hanji and I are gonna be at the game to help out, are you coming?"

"No." I spoke calmly.

"Why not." He raised a brow.

"Because no."

"It's tomorrow though. Come on give the game a shot. I know we're adults but hey let's cheer our team on."

I rolled my eyes. "I'll think about it." I got into the car. Erwin looked down at me and smiled.

"Great. I know I'll see you tomorrow then. Bye bye."

I rolled my eyes again and drove off swiflfy.

On my drive home, I saw the familiar brunette walking. He was walking alone and messed with his hair slightly.

Then someone came towards him. Jean... Then following behind Jean was Connie and Sasha. I presume they called out for Eren and he turned around and they all dapped him up and with that, I just turned away casually...

-

I walk inside of my home. It was small but I didn't need no two story house. It was perfect size for someone who only likes to clean and have necessary stuff in my house.

I changed my clothes into something more comfortable before glancing at my phone. I noticed missed messages.

I picked it up to see one of the messages from Petra.

Petra: Hey Levi, wondering if I can come over after work? I need to let stress out and I'm sure you do too.

Me: Am I too late to say yeah?

Petra: On my way!

I smirked slightly and pulled my shirt off leaving myself in my sweats. I cleaned up my room a bit even though we were gonna dirty it up anyway...

Petra and I both know that me and her will never be together. We both just have sex to let stress out. And we both knew once we find someone we stop what we have going on and simple as that.

We were kinda friends with benefits... But we weren't friends like that... She's a great listener yeah, but she's not a friend.

-

The next day Petra was up and gone early morning. I kissed her cheek softly as she messed with my messy hair. "Have a good day Levi." She smirked at me.

"Likewise Petra." I slapped her ass slightly before she walked off.

I smirked slightly before shutting the door and glancing at the time. I had an hour before school it was best for me to get ready now and get to school and have everything ready...