35.

Eren's POV

Yesterday was amazing, I loved every minute of it. And to have Levi's lips on mines was great too.

He was a great kisser. I've gotta be even better though. I hope... I mean, let's be for real here.

Ladies don't like me just to like me.

-

Me: happy halloween Levi!

Levi: Happy child's day brat.

Me: What the hell is that?

Levi: Halloween is for children.

Me: lmao you are always complaining

Levi: Am not.

Me: You do. So what are you gonna do today?

Levi: Sleep and grade. And you?

Me: I'm gonna go to a party. I want to invite you but all the students at our school will be there. It would be awkward as fuck.

Levi: It would, and parties don't suit me. What, are you gonna dress up?

Me: Uh... Nah. Don't feel like it to be honest. I was gonna... But not anymore.

Levi: Ok.

Me: so dry! maybe i will dress up.

Levi: As what?

Me: You!

Levi: And how will you do that?

Me: I'll wear your boring suits and do my hair like yours! Oh god yes I'm gonna do it! Gotta plan my outfit. Adios!

Levi: Eren no!

-

After planning my outfit I decided I was gonna make it bloody too just so Jean doesn't say shit. I found some fake blood under moms cabinet for my 10 year old costume I did. I was a vampire.

I then did my hair just like Levi's. I had it mesmerized.

I added hella products to be like Levi. Cause everyone knows Levi has hella shit in his hair.

I then grabbed my phone and took a picture in the mirror to send to Levi.

Me: What do you think?

Levi: Oh my gosh... You look like me.

Me: duh that's the point. now rate it!

Levi: I'm sighing right now Eren. But it's a 10

Me: Boom!!

Levi: Why do you keep using caps then stop using them?

Me: uhm... I don't know to be honest. now that you've mentioned it i need to stop.

Levi: Whatever brat. Anyway, have fun at the party.

Me: I will indeed. But hey, can you pick me up if I ask you to?

Levi: I'm rolling my eyes now. But yes I can.

Me: Only because I might get fucking wasted and on top of that mom and dad might be sleep. And Faye told me she wasnt going to get me.

Levi: Don't get wasted then.

Me: I want to though. It'll be fun.

Levi: Mm... Just be careful.

Me: Don't be worried about me. I'll be fine like usual.

Levi: Whatever... What time are you going?