42.

Levi's POV

You know what, it's not awkward about what just happened.

But I still can't believe I just gave Eren head. My student head!

Lord have mercy...

The rest of the day we kept watching the show, I had left to brush my teeth after because I still felt weird.

But now, Eren was saying how his mom wants him to come home. "She's so irritating sometimes. I told her I would come back around night time."

"It is nighttime." I rolled my eyes.

"Not even. It's only 10." He mumbled.

I rolled my eyes again at him. "Go on home Eren."

"No... I don't want to." He said quietly. "I want to stay. Like seriously I don't want to go home."

"I know but I don't want you getting in trouble." I said quietly.

"Ugh. Na. Na na. I'm not going home." He pulled his phone out of his pocket and walked off.

(I don't know spanish too much, sorry.)

"Mama dejame quedarme esta noche y cuando llegue a casa podemos ver peliculas" He said calmly. I raised a brow slightly. "Mama... Por favor... Please! Please please." He sighed. "I'll clean the whole house."

(Mom let me stay tonight and when I get home we can watch movies. | Mom please.)

He frowned turned into a smile and said, "Okay then. See you tomorrow mama."

He hung up the phone. "So you can stay because you're gonna watch movies with her and clean the house."

"Yep!" He smirked at me. "But trust me, I'm not cleaning nothing."

"You don't even have clothes. I'm too small, you can't fit into my clothes."

"Oh well." He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and we cleaned up the area and threw it away. "Well I guess you can sleep in my bed."

"Duh." He raised a brow. "You thought I was gonna sleep on the couch?" He laughed. "Fuck no."

I rolled my eyes again before grabbing his arm and pulling him into my room. "Just sleep with your boxers on or something I don't know."

"Want me to get naked?" He smirked at me.

I blushed and looked away. "N-No!" I slap his hand away from me.

I grabbed my clothes and ran off. "Where you going?!" He called out for me.

"TO CHANGE." I called back, hella embarrassed.

"CAN I WATCH?" I can feel him smirking.

"NO YOU PERV." I slam the bathroom door and breathe uncontrollably.

He's so... Annoying... But so fucking hot.

-

Sleeping on the bed turned into me just forgetting what happened awhile ago with me giving him head and decided to sit on his lap.

I laid on his chest and he pulled the covers over us. He wrapped his arms around me and we cuddled all night. I loved it...

I love him... I really do.