83.

"Ugh!" I groaned as I threw a paper to the side.

Faye is right, I can't rush anything.

It was wednesday when my mom and dad got home. "Hello." I said from the staircase.

"My baby!" Mom rushed up the steps.

"Why so much energy?" I asked dad as she hugged me.

"You know your mother Eren." Dad rolled his eyes as he walked off.

I hugged her back and smiled a bit.

"How's the last week of school?" She asked me.

"It's fine... Levi's throwing us a party tomorrow. It's an early day by the way, I'll be home early because I have to get changed."

Graduation is tomorrow around 6. You should be at the school by 6, and the graduation with start by 7. Depends if we're delayed but I doubt it.

"I see. Well we will be here and we will get dressed when you get home then. Is Levi taking you or..."

I rolled my eyes. "No mom. He's gonna be there early, he has to help set up. We get out at 12:33. He's gonna drop me off, do whatever for an hour, then he's gonna go at 1 or at 2:10."

"Okay okay." She smiled. "I should go shower and start on dinner. I'll be calling you soon!"

"Okay... Bye mama."

I jogged to my room and shut the door. I leaned on it sligthly.

How can I finish this stupid writing prompt before tomorrow?!

I went to my desk and leaned on it sligthly.

Then suddenly, adrenaline rush flew right through me.

My heart raced.

"From the heart you stupid idiot, not the brain." Faye's rang through my ear.

I rolled my eyes. "Thanks for calling me a stupid idiot." I got onto my chair and grabbed a piece of paper, ignoring the pile of the other paperes on the floor.

I then began to let my heart do the writing...

-

"Okay Eren." Levi spoke as I walked in the class holding chips and soda.

It wasn't really a party, Levi changed it into a potluck so people bought some yummy foods.

"Didn't I tell you to bring... You know what. Never mind. Just go put it over there." He pointed to a table full of snacks.

"Sorry, your man's is broke!"

He rolled his eyes at at before I walked over to him with stuff still in my hands.

I kissed him softly and he kissed me back.

We pulled away and I walked off.

Everyone else came into the class with their snacks and foods.

I even saw pasta, I had to get some!

Too bad for the other classes, apparently everyone else was watching boring movies.

I was talking to my friends for a long time while Levi told everyone to back off and go somewhere else.

"Levi you're so fat dude." Sasha said.

"Hey!" I slapped Sasha's hand.

"Look at him!" Sasha frowned.

I glanced at Levi who was gently opening everything up.

"I'm not fat." Levi turned to face us he rolled his eyes. "I wanted you guys out the way so I can get everything set up. I still have to clean this up before I actually get my summer break."