81.

SMUT!!

Levi's POV

We started undressing each other as we still kissed deeply. I layed on the bed with my arms up and legs spread. He got his hand and took my pre-cum to lube his fingers. He started to insert one inside me and I gasped.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine it just feels... Different." I let out a small shaky breath.

"Good it means that you like it."

He inserted a second finger and started to scissor them inside me hole. I let out little moans and whimpers as he touched my prostate. When he knew I was ready he pulled out his fingers causing me to let out a whimper.

He then sat between my legs and grabbed my thighs to lift them. He rubbed his member a little bit and aimed himself so he could enter. He started to slowly enter me causing me to gasp in pleasure. As he knew that I was ok he started to thrust inside of me slowly but then quickened the pace.

I moaned softly as Eren kept going in and out. He gently gripped my ass and I let another moan out.

At this point, moans were just running out my lips.

"Ahh shit Levi you're so hot."

After a while all you could hear in the room were moans and skin slapping against each other.

"Eren I want to r-ride you."

His eyes widened just a bit, but he still pushed me up so that I was sitting on his lap. After adjusting to the position I started moving my hips.

"Levi...~" Eren spoke lowkey, his voice was deep and it made me blush.

He adjusted me sligthly and helped me go up and down not stopping. We continued to look eachother in the eyes.

I threw my head back sligthly as I moaned even more. I've never felt this way before and I was living for it.

It felt like heaven and I honestly didn't want to stop.

"Faster." He told me. I looked down at him and but my lip as I placed my hands on his abs. I went up and down faster as I flipped my hair out of my face slightly.

Eren's hair was stuck to his face slightly but he didn't seem to give a fuck.

He had his mouth opened ever so sligthly as he let a small groan come out of his lips. I blushed at his face he seemed so concentrated and that only made me want more and more.

I leaned down and kissed him..

He started kissing me back and biting my neck softly while I was moving. He kissed me behind my ear which caused me to gasp in pleasure. As I kept moving I felt myself getting ready to come.

I decided to wait just a little longer because I wanted to keep going.

I can feel him getting harder inside of me showing he was ready to let loose, but we both knew that we wanted to ride our orgasms out for just a tiny bit longer.

Eren was still kissing my neck as I adjusted myself, putting my feet down and on my knees still riding Eren.

He gently placed love bites around my neck and I moaned softly.

I moved his hair out of his face and kissed his cheek softly and laid my head on his shoulders for a quick second before realizing I couldn't hold it no more.

I sat up and bounced up and down on him and I couldn't help but throw my head back again loving the pleasure.

He grabbed my hard member and started moving his hand up and down causing me to to moan even louder. After a while I felt myself getting ready to release.

"E-Eren! I'm... Fuck... Im c-cumming!"

"Fuck... Levi me too." His voice came out low and that only made me ready to burst.

We both came and started panting hard. He layed me down and soon pulled himself out and layed beside me.

We were panting still as we were both a mess.

-

We both took a shower together and it felt warm to take a nice warm shower with your boyfriend.

Eren told me that I probably will fill like shit tomorrow because of us having sex and especially I was riding him so that might mean my legs will be wiggly.

I felt sad that I did have to take him home after we had sex but it was A-okay! Why? Because I'll just call him anyway.

"Bye babe!" I kissed him softly.

He kissed me back with a smile on his lips. "Bye my cutie. Call me when you get home okay?"

"I will." Eren flipped his hair to the side and got out the car, grabbing his backpack from the floor. He took it and shut the door, waving softly at me.

He then walked off. I waited till he got into the house. I smiled as I drove my way home.

-

Eren's POV

"Hey dad, hey mom, hey Faye." I said with a huge smile on my face.

They all turned to look at me. "What's got you smiling big?" Mom asked calmly.

I smiled even wider. "Nothing really."

I felt dad staring at me so I glanced at him. He had a small smirk plastered on his lips. He shook his head.

"Yes it is!" Mom said with a giggle. "So what happened?"

"Carla baby. I don't think we should be asking." Dad spoke.

Faye held her hand out towards me. She already knew, and so did dad. I dapped Faye up and she whispered, "Finally soemthing real instead of plastic boring sex."

I rolled my eyes. "Definitely true." I whispered bsck before pulling away.

"But I wanna know..." Carla said quietly.

Everyone laughed at moms confused face. It's probably best if she doesn't know.

"I gotta go now! Bye!" I jogged up the steps with a smile still placed on my lips...

-

Kinda feeling sad! Getting closer and closer to the ending...