76.

Eren's POV

Levi was right about being strong for myself. Yeah I might look strong, which is true, but when it comes to feelings I can't help but feel bad.

I mean, I didn't feel too bad about Mikasa, and others.... But honestly It's true though, I care for too many people.

Yesterday night while Levi fed me, he told me that Hanji and Erwin wanted him to get out and instead of visiting me. I know how Levi is though.

He's dramatic and it's cute. But he made it seem like as if his friends never wanted him to see me again. We all know that's not true.

But I agree with Hanji and Erwin. He should go have fun instead of being cramped up with me.

I sighed quietly as I looked around. It was so plain and boring. Furlan said he was gonna come back and check me for any fractures soon.

Speaking of soon. Here he is.

"Alright so I should've checked beforehand but you seemed to be fine when you woke up." He spoke calmly. "But you said you had some pain in your left leg?"

"Yes." I said quietly.

"Alright. I'm glad you're talking. It's almost as if you skipped stage two of waking up from a coma." He smiled at me.

I smiled back a bit before he began to check me calmly.

He gently touched my leg and I winced.

"Okay definitely something's wrong... Give me a second." He took his computer from his underarm and placed it down on the counter as he typed his password in.

-

"Okay." He said calmly. "So it's not fractured. It's just a very bad bruise that's forming. So I know we're not in elementary but an ice pack will let it grow down. I'll be back."

"Ok."

I hated when nurses would give stupid ice packs. Like bitch my nose broke and yet you giving me an ice pack.

I waited until Furlan came back with a small towel. He gently put it there. "I'm gonna wrap it around you tightly so it stays."

I nodded sligthly and he did so.

"Okay you're fine for now, I'll check back soon. But because I'm here now, can you move your hand?"

"I don't think so... It's almost as if it is duck taped down."

He gently took my arm and held it up. He let go it and it dropped down limping slightly.

"I checked your arm for fractures, there was none... I think we're gonna have to get you into physical therapy."

I sighed at that.

"I know I know."

"But luckily it's just your arms, it's the cheapest out there. It's only 40 a day."

My parents are rich enough to pay for it but that doesn't mean I want them to.

I frowned before nodding. "Alright, I'm gonna call your mom and dad and see what we can do. I'll come back soon."

I nodded at him as he left.

I waited once again bored, feeling that coldness on my bruise making me shiver just a bit.

The door opened. "EREN!" A loud ass voice said.

I jumped to see Jean, Connie, and Sasha.

I glared at them. "You guys are so fucking loud."

"Sorry buddy." Connie smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes sligthly. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Well we heard Hanji, Erwin, and Levi we're gonna go get lunch somewhere and head to the mall, we decided we would come see you and we also got you food!" Jean said, Sasha held the bag up.

They gave me my food and they took a seat and began to eat their own.

"I can't move my arm." I said quietly. "But thanks I'll eat later." I said as the bag slowly fell on my chest.

"Oh we're sorry." Sasha frowned and stood up and grabbed the back pulling a burger out with fries.

"I don't want you to feed me." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be so rude!" Sasha pouted.

"I'm not." I rolled my eyes again.

"You are!" She put my food back in the back and put it on the table.

"Sasha stop! It's just that agitated stage." Jean rolled his eyes. "It's only for now anyway. It could be the medicine."

I felt like he was right. I don't like being mean but I can't help it. But I also just really didn't want to eat from Sasha's hands. Or Connie. Definitely not Jean's.

His fingers always up Marco's ass.