31.

Levi's POV

I had cheered once Eren had made the ball in, I was acting like a little school girl cheerleader but I didn't give two shits.

I felt happy for him, but I was pissed that the number 18 kid was pressed. Why would he push him down like that, he could've hit his head if he didn't cover the back of his head.

Which was pretty cool, Eren was prepared without even knowing it and hid the back of his head.

I saw Eren finally get out of the crowd he came over to me and high-fived me, we both knew we didn't want to do that but oh well.

His parents and auntie came down, Sasha cheered for him before going over to Connie and Jean, giving Jean a high-five and Connie a hug.

He was pulled into a hug from his parents and Faye had given him an approved look.

"Is Levi giving you support Eren?" Carla asked him after they pulled away.

He rolled his eyes before saying, "Yes mom. He's a good teacher and I had talked to him when I was nervous about basketball. So that's why I gave him a high-five." He mumbled his words.

"Thank you Levi for giving him some hope." Grisha had said calmly.

"He definitely needed it." Faye smirked.

"Shut up." Eren mumbled.

"Eren!" Carla slapped his arm. "Anyway, I'm so proud of you my baby." She said and kissed Eren's cheek.

"Mom!" He gently shoved her away and I smiled at that.

Hanji and Erwin gave me a knowing look. I sighed. "Well good job today Eren. I'll see you on Friday." I said calmly. "I've gotta get these two bimbos home." I pointed towards Erwin and Hanji whom were giving Eren a knowing look too.

Eren stayed quiet then a smirk founded his lips.

"Alright Mr. Ackerman. I'll see you tomorrow." He folded his arms loosely as he looked down at me.

I smiled a bit before turning away and walking off with Erwin and Hanji.

We got to my car and we all got in, I began to drive Hanji first since she was the closest.

"I just know you and Eren will be the best couple." Hanji said with a smile.

I sighed. "I'm a bit sad."

"Why?" They both asked.

"Eren is nervous about telling his mom and dad that he is bisexual. I don't know but... When he feels nervous I kinda feel sad. I also feel bad for him because I don't care what anyone can say, I don't need to worry about my parents and how they feel about my sexuality anymore, no offense, I would rather have them alive and tell them then them being dead. But you get what I mean right?" I kept driving.

"Confusion but yes." Hanji giggled.

"You don't need to feel so stressed. Im sure that Eren's p-"

"They are homophobic." I cut Erwin off.

"Ouch." He mumbled.

"Well if he gets kicked out he always has a place at your spot, right?"

"Of course, but that's not the problem alright? I just want his family to accept him so he doesn't feel sad and shit like that."

They stayed quiet before Hanji started speaking, "Eren is a strong boy. He will be okay overtime if that's what happens."

I sighed quietly. Hanji was right. He probably will be sad but he will get over it... I hope?