61.

Eren's POV

Nothing but fast breathing, panting noises up in my room.

"Fuck..." I groaned.

I threw my hands up in the air and groaned again. "Okay Eren." Faye opened the door up. I turned to her.

"What?"

"I think I've had enough of you pacing back and forth. What's going on?" She shut the door and leaned on it.

I groaned and sat down dramatically. "I'm gonna tell mama... And dad. That I'm... Bisexual." I said so very quietly.

I felt a sudden shame hit my guts. "Oh Eren." She pulled me in for a hug. I hugged her back and sighed sligthly. "Does Levi know?"

"Nope..." I pulled away and messed with my hair. "I don't want to tell him because it might stress him out."

"Why would it- Wait... Are you gonna tell them who you are dating if they accept you?!"

I scratched the back of my neck.

"Eren! You know I don't mind but... They fucking will!"

"I KNOW!" I cover my face. "I just have to try... To try and get them to understand why Im bisexual, why Im dating my teacher... He's a good person, they shouldn't complain."

"That's..." Faye shook her head. "Wether he's a good person or not, your mom and dad are so into their business they want you to do the same and give grandchildren."

"But... But I don't think... I can..." I said quietly and looked away from Faye. "Levi has made me... Better. I don't.. Have sex with everyone I meet, I'm sligthly nice, or maybe towards him only but still! He makes me feel better... And I... I study more! I have decent grades..." I pause and look at Faye. "I think I'm in love... With him."

Faye had a warming smile, but that all changed then the door swung opened.

Mom and dad were standing right there. One with a disgusted look, another with tears falling down their cheeks. I'm sure you can guess which is which.

If you don't know, mom is crying, dad is disgusted. If you got it right, congratulations.

"EREN YEAGER. ARE YOU GAY?!" Dad yelled, for the second time I've heard this voice. Disappointed, angry, so very hurt. Last time I heard it was when I was holding Armin's hand when I was younger.

"Dad... Ma..." I said quietly.

"Answer it... Eren." Mom said quietly as she wiped her tears.

I clenched my fists and glanced at Faye who was shocked.

"Don't fucking look at her Eren." Dad glared at me. I met his glare and looked down. "Faye get out of here."

"Grisha just l-"

"I SAID GET OUT."

Faye had yelped slightly before slowly walking out the room.

"Dad I'm..." I looked up at them. "Bisexual..."

Mom let out a faint gasp. Dad began to yell at me repeatedly and even took steps closer as if he was trying not to hit me.

When he actually was about to swing at me, mom stopped him. "Grisha... Don't..." She said quietly.

"Mom..." I said quietly.

"But C-"

"I know.." She shook our head. "But... This is our baby boy... I can't stand to hurt him..."

Grisha stood back and looked away.

Mom then looked at me and I had almost cried because her eyes showed so much sadness. "But Eren... I know I've said that... Being gay was a sin, being a part of the lgbtq was a sin in general... If you're apart of it... Just... Give me time." She said and slowly turned away. "Let's go Grisha..." She gently tugged on Grisha's sweater.

Dad had glanced at me and shook his head before walking away with her.

They shut the door and I let a tear drop down. That's not how I wanted this to go... At all...

I didn't feel like calling Levi about everything, I didn't feel like getting comfort from my friends... I stayed in my room for the rest of the day and yeah I might be tough, but I cried for the whole day...

I was up, crying. I had even heard dad talking to Faye asking why she didn't tell him she knew. Faye told him that she wasn't the one to tell them and that made me smile.

My phone rang a couple of times, I took a glance at it to see it was Levi spamming me but I didn't answer.

I fell asleep that night with a lot of empathy for myself. I want to apologize to ma... I want to apologize to dad too...