59.

(We might skip through the trip there's not much to tell... Sorry eeee.)

Levi's POV

It felt really nice to hang out with Eren and my friends including his friends. I enjoyed being with him and don't care much about anything else.

I felt like we didn't have to hide anything anymore. Armin and Erwin always were making out infront of everyone nobody says anything...

The trip has almost come to an end, the last day with everyone has been beautiful. We've ignored every other seniors and stuck to our own group.

"This was a fun weekend right?" Hanji asked as I packed my clothes.

"Yeah." I said calmly. "It really was."

Erwin smiled at me and so, I smiled at him back.

The trip was good, but I was happy to go back to our town.

We all were making our way down now, I walked with Eren. "Coming in the uber with us?" He asked calmly.

I glanced at Hanji and Erwin whom were in their own world. "Why not." I shrugged. "And don't leave me at the airport."

"I never have." He rolled his eyes at me.

"Yeah but I know how you get with your friends."

"Shut up." He pulled me close and I smiled slightly.

-

(I'm sorry that I am skipping guysss!)

Eren's POV

Back home was nice and warming... But I so sad.

"So you'll be fine heading come right?" Dad asked Levi.

"Yeah I'll be okay." He said as he put his shoes on. "Thank you guys for letting me stay here." He said warmingly.

"It was a pleasure having you here Levi." Mom said happily.

"Gonna miss your babe?" Faye asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up."

She laughed.

I waved at Levi and he waved back. "See you at school Yeager."

"See you soon Ackerman." I smiled. He winked at me once my parents looked away. He then walked off...

I groaned missing him as soon as the door closed up.

"Alright Eren come help out with dinner."

"Yes mom..." I slowly walked over to her with a small irritation.

Dammit.

-

"I miss you baby." I said on the phone with Levi.

"I miss you too handsome." He said quietly as he worked on his lesson plans.

"What are we gonna do when we go back to school?"

"Work." He smirked. "And I mean lots of it! We're way behind so get ready. And don't worry, I'll help you through it."

"Levi..." I groaned.

"I know Eren." He said quietly. "You'll be alright."

"I hope. I don't want to fail again."

He sighed. "I don't want to do this but I wouldn't let you."

"So I'll pass?"

"Yes. Only if you do the extra credit."

"Seriously!"

"Yes. But that will only happen if you do the work and actually try. I know when your trying and when your not." He glanced at the camera before writing something down. "I already have 4 weeks done. That's enough." He said calmly.

"Four weeks? Seriously?"

"Yes." He smiled. "I'm a hard worker."

"I guess." I smirked at him.

We go back to school in a week or so. I'm not excited but it's a step closer for this year to end. And a step closer for college... And after college... I'll marry Levi. Yes I will.

(Short chapter eeee weee)