19.

Eren's POV

I wonder what's up with Levi today..

I've been thinking about it as I finished up my work. I had to skip the other work to finish the stuoid writing process. I stood up when the bell rang and gave Levi the paper.

I stood there and he grabbed it, swiftly pointing to my seat. "Go sit down."

I sighed and did as he told me.

Jean looked at me and raised a brow while I just shrugged.

They all left and I sighed as he flipped the page over. He read the other parts and got to the last part. I smirked slightly. "I deserve a C because I think if you give me one, you'll deserve something even better." He read out loud.

He glanced at me and glared at me after that. I giggled whike he put the paper down. "Whatever." He began to type on the computer.

"Do I get a C?!"

"No. You get a D for effort."

"Seriously...?" I frowned.

"Do your homework and I'll give you a C-."

"Fine."

"And actually try Eren." He glared at me.

"Okay okay." I said calmly.

Before anyone of us can speak again, the door swung open.

"Hey Levi, for your date on saturday I'm thinking you can dress up c-" Hanji (She let's them call her by her first name.) Walks in and stopped when she noticed me.

"His date?" I raised a brow at her not paying no mind towards Levi.

"Huh. I didn't know you were in here Eren. But yes his date." She giggled.

"Hanji!" Levi stood up. "It's not a d-date." He stuttered and I already knew he was lying.

I stood up. "Huh." I began to pack up my stuff. "Seems like it is huh Hanji?" I asked as I hid my glare.

"Eren.." Levi said quietly.

"It is a date! Someone asked Levi out and he finally agreed!" She giggled some more and clapped her hands.

"Hanji stop!" Levi said and grabbed my arm.

"Huh?" Hanji said quietly.

"That's interesting. I didn't know Mr Ackerman had someone. Hope he doesn't ruin it." I glare at him before walking off. "Anyway, it's my lunch time. Bye bye!"

"Eren! We weren't done h-"

"What was that?" I cut him off. "Sorry I think my phone is ringing."

I walk out and let the door slowly close behind me as I walked off.

How fucking could he?!

I walked outside the school and punched my hand into the tree out of anger. Oh his family outing?! That's fucking great. Surely he's not going on a date with his family.

I glared at the tree and hit it again, and again, and fucking again. He's a liar and he knows it.

I realized that people were staring and Jean, Connie, and Sasha were running over to me.

"Dude what the hell?!" Connie and Jean both said.

"Eren your hand is fucking bleeding." Sasha said as if it was her own hand.

I glanced at my hand and shrugged before walking off. "What happened?!" Jean asked.

"Was it Mr. Ackerman?" Connie asked.

"Did he give you a bad grade?!" Sasha asked.

"Can you all just fucking shut up." I stopped walking. "Mr. Ackerman is a low life with no care in the world. He can go fuck himself for all I care."

They stayed quiet and Jean turned me towards him. "Tell us what he did."

I looked into Jean's eyes and sighed knowing Jean knew how to get stuff out of me. "Nothing. I'll tell you guys when I'm more calm... Can we just get lunch...?" I said more calmly.

"Yeah... Lets go." Connie said guiding me to the cafeteria.

"Yay Lunch!" Sasha said and I actually smiled a bit at that though I was pissed.