5.

"Be back here by 6:00 atleast. The game starts at 6:30." Hanji said as she walked me to my car with Erwin.

"Alright fine. I'll be back soon then. See you guys later."

"Okay. Please answer your phone." Erwin flicked my arm.

"If I remember. My phone is not something I need to look at everyday in my life."

They both rolled my eyes. "Alright we gotta go set up too, see you later."

"Bye." I got into my car as they walked off. And with that, I drove off home to probably eat before dressing into something more comfortable.

-

I came back literally at 6:00. I walked in to see the place already crowded. I looked around and couldn't find Erwin and Hanji. That's when I finally looked at my phone that was almost dead.

Hanji: Where the hell are you?

Me: I just got here early dumbass.

Hanji: I see you.

I looked up and around to finally see the two other teachers. I walk over to them. "Here you can sit here and help when students come in." Erwin said.

"Boring."

"Yeah well we get free seats."

"Boring again." I mumbled as I sat down.

Students piled in, multiple students were just coming in. Surprisingly even though our school is so small.

I then noticed Reiner and his two other friends who wanted to jump Eren early morning.

They glanced at me and glared right at me and I did the same.

"Are you doing cash, card or apple pay?" Hanji asked the three of them."

"Cash."

"Then that's Levi right there."

I smirked as they groaned and slowly walked over to me.

"If you try anything with my student me and you will have the best time at the end of this day. Got me?"

"Yeah whatever. But you can't save him forever."

"That might be true... But as soon as I hear you laid hands on him you'll see my true form. Now give me my money."

They rolled their eyes and gave me 6 dollars to get in before walking off casually.

I continued to do other peoples before I leaned back noticing less people walked into the game. "Now we can actually watch the game start." Hanji said happily.

I noticed Eren's friend walk in, Sasha. I assume Connie, Jean, and Eren were all in the game right now. She also had three other people with her... A girl with the same hair as me, a guy with blonde hair, and a guy with lots of freckles.

"Hey Mr Ackerman." Sasha said calmly.

"Hi." I said as she gave me cash then her two other friends gave me cash also. "Do these three know Eren?" I asked as I glanced at them.

She smiled at me, "Mikasa here is Eren's hm... Not girlfriend but their talking."

"He's my boyfriend." Mikasa folded his arms.

"And you do know that Eren has bitches... Right?" I said not knowing why I was exposing Eren.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah I'll get him in place."

"Uhm... Okay. Anyway."

"And this is Armin." I glanced at the blondie.

"You seem nice just by your smile. Why are you friends with Eren?"