20.

(Guys I'm changing the name to Oluo not Erwin.)

Levi's POV

The lunch bell rang and everyone started to walk into class. I frowned as Eren walked in. "Eren I-"

"Jean let's switch seats." Eren cut me off.

"Fuck... Fine." Jean stood up from his seat and went to Eren's.

"You can't do that." I spoke.

"Aw." Eren spoke. "Too bad I just did." He glanced at me before walking to Jean's seat. I frowned again and slowly sat down.

"Mister what are we doing now?" Someone asked.

I sighed. "Just compelete the homework you have."

Everyone gladly did so most likely rather doing that then doing more.

I felt really bad about Eren, I really want to talk to him.

-

The last bell rang and I quickly walked over to Eren who was trying to pack up quickly. "Please don't be mad a-"

He pushed aside me and jogged off. Fuck...

-

I waited the whole day until his practice was over and saw him come out of the gym. I waited until his friends left and so did everyone else. I saw him starting to make his journey home but I got out the car.

"Eren! Please just let me take you home!" I said quickly and grabbed onto his arm.

He glared right af me. "Leave me alone." He spat.

"Please... I'm sorry! Just let me e-"

"Listen Levi, there's not much to explain, we weren't together anyway. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get home."

He pushed me back a bit before storming off.

I frowned once again before walking to my car sadly as if I didn't cause any of this.

-

At night time I picked up my phone and began to type to Ereb.

Me: I know your awake. Just talk to me... Please?

I waited for two minutes and saw that he had read the message two minutes ago.

Me: I'll bump your grade up.

He still read the message as if that was really gonna work. I put my phone down and messed with my hair as I sat in bed with a frown.

Fuck... I need to tell Oluo I can't tomorrow..

-

The next day I was walking around looking for Oluo. I had no idea what class he was in. "What class is Oluo in?" I asked a random girl.

She gushed at me and I rolled my eyes. She then said, "I don't know."

I groaned and walked off.

I then saw Oluo coming out of the office. I walked over to him quickly. "Oh hey Levi." He said once he saw me.

"Hi.. Oluo..." I said quietly. He was way taller than me, way taller than Eren too. "Can we talk?" I said even more quietly.

"Sure... I've gotta run somewhere though, so?"

I glanced around to see not a lot of students on site. "I don't think we should go on that date... I actually do like someone and I don't want to ruin it with that person." Even though I already did... But he doesn't need to know that.

"What the hell?" He spat and clenched his fists.

"Listen don't get mad it's just that I really like this p-"

My head was tilted to the side and I was pushed to the floor. I slowly looked up to see Oluo towering over me again. Students rushed towards us and began to chant 'fight!'

"You're going on the date with me. Got it?" He spat and pulled me up. I grabbed his hand.

"Don't fucking touch me." I slapped him and backed up slightly.

He pulled me closer. "What happened to our fucking friendship huh?"

"You ruined it! Not me! Now leave me alone! I'm not going on that date with you." I slapped him again and as soon as I did that, he punched me again. I groaned slightly. Fuck he was strong.

I forgot. He was on steroids before.

More students were recording and surrounding us... At this point, I was wishing for Eren to come and s-