8.

Eren's POV

Did I seriously just call Mr. Ackerman a cutie? Why do I even call him teach to Mr. Ackerman? I can easily call him Levi since Hanji told me his name anyway.

I sighed as I ignored Faye speaking to me and paid attention to my phone. "Hey I'm gonna head upstairs. Order a pizza or something." I said as I walked off.

"Whatever. Bye bye."

I got into my room and grabbed the note Hanji gave me. "This is Levi's number. I just know you two are already cute together."

I rolled my eyes slightly with a smirk.

I put Levi's number into my phone and sent a message.

Me: hey

He's probably still driving home, so I'm gonna go ahead and take my shower.

-

After my shower I changed into something comfortable for me to relax in.

I then picked up my phone to see a message from Levi.

Levi: Who is this.

Me: so formal.

Levi: What?

Me: just bc ur a teacher doesn't mean u have to type formal.

Levi: I don't understand. Leave me alone.

Me: it's eren.

I smirked as I waited for his response.

Levi: What the hell. How'd you get my number brat?

Me: a birdie.

Levi: Hanji?

Me: how'd you know?

Levi: Because I'm not stupid. Also start typing with caps it's annoying the way you type.

Me: na i think i'm good.

Levi: We can't be talking. So bye.

Me: why not.

He didn't reply which made me roll my eyes. Yeah right.

Me: respond.

Levi: Oh my god. Leave me alone. I'm a teacher, you're a student, it's not appropriate for me to be texting you.

Me: who has to know?

Levi: It doesn't matter.

Me: what?

Levi: I know that's the problem.

Me: ever!

Levi: Haha 😐

Me: don't be mad. anyway see you tomorrow levi.

Levi: What the hell. How do you know my first name.

I decided not to answer and just laugh knowing he probably had that one confused look.

-

I walk into the halls of the school after Faye dropped me off. I noticed Mikasa running over to me with our friends.

She hugged me and I sighed as I hugged her back. "Hey."

"Hi." I replied.

She kissed my cheek casually and I just stood there before looking away. "Me and you should talk, during lunch time." I told her.

"Huh? Okay." She smiled at me.

I went over to Jean and Connie and dapped them up and casually waved at Sasha who waved back.

"Where's your boo bear." I asked Jean who rolled his eyes at me.

"He's not here today. He's on a trip with his grandpa."

"Sucks to suck."

"So when are you gonna tell Mikasa?" Jean asked.

"Lunch time. I feel bad but I have to." He agreed and so did Connie and Sasha.

The bell rang and we waved at Mikasa who was walking with someone else. We walked inside of class laughing at a joke Sasha made before we walked to our seats.

I sat down and spreaded my legs getting comfortable like usual before looking up to see Levi staring right at me. Well glaring right at me.

I smiled at him and all he did was continue to glare at me before standing up. "Alright." He passed out some binder paper. "Write me a simple paragraph on why we learn Psychics."

"Because it's a class we have to take?" I spoke.

"Yeager, shut up."

I scoffed at the shorter male before looking at the binder paper. I got a pencil from my backpack and began to write something stupid.

"We learn Physics for stupid people who want to be in business or become a doctor."

I felt someone lean over me and I rolled my eyes when I got a good whiff of Levi's scent.

"No." He spoke.

"No what?" I raised a brow up at him.

"First, erase that, second be smart, third have better spelling." He then walked away. "I'll be calling you up to read yours out."

"Oh my god." I groaned.

-

"Alright we have 10 minutes left till we start Biology. Get up Eren." I sighed as I grabbed my paper and walked towards him. I stood infront of him and began to speak...

"We learn physics to improve our modern environment of technological society. Physics improves our quality of life by providing the developing new techniques for medical applications. Like if you want to become a doctor or form a business you need to learn physics."

I stopped and turned to look at Levi who was folding his arms.

"Did I do good?"

"No. Go sit down."

I rolled my eyes and sat down and heard Levi say, "Waste of time."

He's just mad I made hella sense.