18.

"Do not forget to do your homework. I hate to put all of you guys on blast but you guys suck." Levi said and everyone just laughed to themselves as they walked out the door.

Levi sighed while I put my work into my bag, without a folder.

"Eren." He spoke.

"Yeah?" I glanced at him.

"Please do your homework." He said quietly. "Your grade is low right now."

"How low?" I raised a brow.

"Close to an F Eren. Your gonna get kicked off if you don't stay at a C."

I sighed. "I don't have time to do homework Levi."

He stared at me and tilted his head. "Are you sure about that?"

"Uhm yes."

"No your not." I sighed at his response. "Just do it and I'll bump your grade up."

"Wait seriously?" I raised a brow. "Special treatment at its finest!" He smirked at me.

"It's not special treatment Eren."

"You know you wouldn't do this for anyone else. Anyway I gotta go to practice now. Go home and get some rest, I'll get a ride home today." I began to walk off.

I felt Levi's glare going through my back as I walked out of the room and straight to the gym area.

-

Levi's POV

I decided I would wait, there's no need for me not to wait.

During my wait a knock on the door was made. "Come in." I mumbled.

The door swung open. I groaned knowing it was Hanji. I glanced up to see Oluo and Erwin walking inside also. "Leviiii!!"

That's new... Me and Oluo use to be good friends until this job took over us. But I stayed friends with Hanji and Erwin the most...

"What do you two want?" I raised a brow at them, setting down the paper of Eren's work. I was trying to see what he's not getting about his work.

"We have a question." Erwin said calmly.

"Okay... Ask your question." I said calmly.

"Why are you still single?" Hanji asked with a small grin.

"Uhm." I raised a brow. "Because I am...?"

"Why though?" Oluo asked. "Don't you want to be not single."

I stayed quiet and looked at Eren's paper. "Well." I shrugged. "Of course I want to be taken. But it takes time."

"You should go out with someone." Hanji said and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Like who?" I raised a brow.

She glanced at Oluo then back at me.

I didn't get it at first. But when she did it again, I got it.

I stepped back slightly. "Uh... I don't know." I said quietly.

"Come on! You two are perfect for eachother." Hanji giggled and clapped her hands.

I glanced at Erwin who had a smirk, agreeing with Hanji. I then glanced at Oluo who looked nervous.

"I'm talking to someone!" I said quickly as I thought of Eren.

"No your not. Just go on one date with him." Hanji said calmly.

Fuck!

"Fine!"