16.

Eren's POV

That next day was quick, Levi and I woke up, he took a shower but it wasn't needed for me since I took one yesterday. I gave him some of my clothes and he looked so very cute in them.

"So are you... Leaving now?" I asked quietly.

"I think I have to... Remember your auntie is here."

I gasped slightly. "Fuck your right." I flipped my hair over and glanced around to not see her in sight.

"It's alright... I can... Text or call y-"

"Call me." I smirk at him and open the door. I grabbed his hand and carefully walk him out to his car. I opened the door for him after he unlocked it with his car keys.

I looked at my house again to see the curtains closed. I then kissed him softly and I noticed he stood on his tippy toes as he kissed me back. I pulled his body against my chest and he touched my chest happily.

He then pulled back. "Don't tell anyone."

"Pfft. Cause yeah I'm gonna go tell the whole world."

"I mean you should. I feel like I'm the best." He said as he twirled around a bit.

"Hell yeah you are." I slapped his ass hard and he glared at me.

"Hey I'm still older than you."

"Yeah?" I smirked at him. "Yet you're the bottom. Now get your cute ass home safety."

He blushed before I kissed his cheek. He then got into the car and I stepped back. He began to start up his car. He slowly waved at me before giving me a happy smile.

I smiled back and waved before folding my arms as he drove off.

I sighed quietly letting my smile leave my face. I walk towards my house and open it up to see Faye coming down the steps. We both stopped in our tracks.

"Uh... Hello..." I said quietly.

"Where have you been?"

"Home?" I raised a brow.

"Your sneaking inside! Dammit I should've checked your damn room. Kitchen now." She pointed to the kitchen.

"Bro what? That's not true!" I groaned.

"Now!"

I mumbled curse words and how to tell her I just went outside to do something.

-

Levi: So what are you doing?

Me: Been getting lectured for 3 hours straight about sneaking out the house, then she finds out I really wasn't.

Levi: Ha. Sucks to be you.

Me: I'm a grown adult.

Levi: Don't think so!

Me: Uhm... I am though.

Levi: Sure kid.

Me: Kid? You know what's not a kid though?

Levi: Shut up Eren.

Me: This fat ass dick. (;

Levi: 😐 not funny, didn't laugh.

Me: You have adult humor for realssss!

Levi: I really don't, that was just not funny.

Me: Whatever. So what, got home safely?

Levi: ... No I got in a car crash and almost died but I'm home laying in bed.

Me: What the hell. Go to the hospital!

Levi: It was a fucking joke.

Levi: At this point, I'm gonna go get something to eat.

Me: Lmaoo whatever.

Levi and I have been texting back and forth and even called for a bit until Faye decided to bother me so we went back to texting.

I've had fun talking to him, despite him taking 20 minutes to reply just to go and clean something that wasn't necessary.

I wanted to meet up with him but I couldn't because Faye said I was kinda grounded for back talking.

So Monday came along.

I walk into class and flip my hair out of my face and wink at Levi whom was blushing slightly. Our last message was "Good night." And I said, "Good night, see you tomorrow cutie."

I sat in my seat and made eye contact with him again and spreaded my legs wide open, casually touching my crotch on purpose.

He gulped slightly before standing up. "I made a seating chart." He said calmly and I rolled my eyes. I remember he said he was going to change our seats. "Everyone stand up and come stand over here." He pointed to the side.

I stood up fixing my backpack and causally dapping up Jean and Connie and waving at Sasha.

"Watch us be far from eachother." I mumbled.

"Probably." Jean mumbled back.

"Eren. Right here in the front." He pointed to the seat right infront of his desk. Everyone ooed at me but I had no problem with sitting up there.

I rolled my eyes slightly and sat down placing my backpack on Levi's desk casually which he simply ignored.

He placed others down and I groaned when he put Connie on the other far side of me. Jean was diagonle in the back from me. Sasha was next to Connie...

Lucky them.

I kicked my feet up on Levi's desk and he rolled his eyes before typing on his computer. "Eren past these papers out."

"Seriously?" I stand up and grab the papers he passed over to me and slowly passing them out casually chatting with Jean through my walk.

"Damn you gotta be right next to the teacher." Jean laughed.

"Eh..." I stayed quiet about it and kept passing the papers out.

I gave extras back to Levi and stared at the paper. "This is review. I shouldn't have to explain myself, but if you do need help come up and ask."

"This is so boring." I said as I looked into Levi's eyes.

"Do your work." He glared at me. I smirked and looked at the paper with bordem. I laid my head down on the desk and closed my eyes.

I think I heard Levi say my name but he just groaned and kept quiet for the rest of the period. As he should.