34.

Levi's POV

Alright, I've gotta wear something comfortable...

I have to be honest, I was pretty disappointed with Eren saying we couldn't go anymore, but when he said we could, I immediately clapped my hands and jumped up and down.

As of now... I was buttnaked trying to figure out what I was gonna wear...

I've got it.

I'll wear my white shirt, brown jacket, and brown sweat pants. Beautiful!

I put it all on before getting a text that Eren was almost here.

I grabbed my keys, wallet, and phone and began to put my shoes on. I walked out and happily waited outside to see him pull up.

I walked over to the car and got inside happily. I turned to face him and I was immediately brought by a kiss.

I kissed him back, gently touching his cheek. I smiled into the kiss before we pulled out.

"So how'd you get your parents to say yes?" I asked calmly.

"I didn't. I snuck out, Faye let me use her car."

I stayed blank as he smiled at me. "EREN!" I slap his arm. "You know your gonna get in trouble!!"

"Too bad. I wanted to go on this date with you." He then paused and pulled something out of the car. "I should've gave these to you before you got inside... But here you go!"

I stayed quiet as he pulled out the beautiful... And I mean beautiful red roses.

I smiled and held them. I got a good whiff of the flowers and I melted. I reached over and hugged him tightly while also holding the flowers.

He hugged me back and rubbed my back.

"Thank you Eren." I said happily. "I'll be back!"

I got out the car and shut it before jogging to the door. I opened it up. "Oh my god. My dumbass forgot to lock the door because I was so happy!"

I sighed before finding a vase. I put water into the vase before putting the flowers inside of them.

I then walked over to my table next to the door and put it there. I smiled and gave them another smell before walking out of the room.

-

Breakfast was great, now we were on our way to the amusement park.

We got on rides, talked, even had a small makeout session.

We kissed softly, not caring if anyone was staring. But I did pull away after awhile. "Hey Eren... Do you think people from school are here?" I asked quietly.

He looked at me. "Probably... But people from our school would probably be here on Sunday, not today. So relax cutie."

I smiled a bit as I lifted my legs up and put them onto his. He grabbed onto me and we went back to kissing.

The kiss was long, and savory. I loved every moment of it.

He rubbed my back slightly before we moved away. We began to eat our pizza we had got. We hadn't even touched it since we sat down.

My legs were still on his, I continued to eat my pizza and he ate his. He pulled me closer and laid his head on my shoulder as he ate his pizza.

I blushed slightly.

"Alright let's go on the wheel of love yeah?" He lifted his head and smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes before agreeing.

I finished up my slice before getting up and throwing the plate away.

We held hands as we walked to the ferris wheel. We then gladly waited in line. Eren's phone dinged and rang a couple of times. He picked his phone up and sighed.

"Who is it?" I asked quietly.

"Mom." I felt bad that he had snuck out the house just to go on this date with me. "Yes ma?" As he was speaking he had raised a brow. "Uh... Yeah I'm picking some stuff up right now at the store. I'll be back in an hour or so... Alrighty. Cya ma."

He sighed out of relief. "What was that?" I asked quietly. "I thought you snuck out?"

"I did. I guess Faye had my back and told mom I was out getting some snacks for todays movie night."

I laughed slightly. "Surprised she did that for you."

"Yeah well we bond sometimes." I smiled a bit at his response.

Finally it was our turn to get on the wheel. We sat down happily, still holding hands side by side.

We began to move up and I happily began to kiss Eren.

He kissed me back pulling close with his strong arms.

I moaned softly as he added tongue. I don't even feel like trying to win for dominance, I already know I'm gonna lose.

I let him explore my mouth casually before the ride stopped. We both pulled away and smiled at eachother. We then looked at the view. We could see all the rides, all of the buildings on the side.

"The view is beautiful." I said calmly.

"Yes it is." He said calmly. "But you are even more beautiful." He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes slightly and then smiled at him.

-

Eren and I did have to go to the store just so it can seem like he was at the store and stuff like that. We got popcorn, candy, chips, soda, water, and other stuff Eren wanted to buy.

We put it into Faye's car before he drove me home.

"Thank you for today Eren. I will cherish those beautiful flowers you have got me."

He smiled. "I know you will cutie."

He then kissed my cheek and I giggled slightly. I got out the car. He got out the car also before causally walking me to my door.

I rolled my eyes slightly before unlocking the door. I turned around and kissed him softly. He kissed me back, gently grabbing my ass.

"I'll see you on Monday teach." He smirked.

"Of course. Goodnight Eren."

And that is how we ended our night off...