77.

Levi's POV

"Okay... I have to admit you guys cheered me up." I said and immediately they high-fived. 

"Finally! We love you Levi, we just wanted you to get out of that smelly hospital for a bit." Hanji gushed.

I smiled. "Thank you. I appreciate it." I gently opened my arms up. The two of them glanced at eachother. "Bring it in before I change my mind."

The two laughed before they hugged me softly. I hugged them back.

"I'll see you guys Monday?"

"Yep! Have a good weekend Levi. Text us or call us if you need anything." Erwin said and began to walk away with Hanji waving at me and catching up with Erwin.

I waved back before getting into my car. I locked the doors and began to drive off.

I was thinking about where I should go. Home, or visit my handsome boy...

Hm...

I mean, I think it's pretty obvious!

-

"Hello." I said towards Eren.

Eren was laying down calmly. "Hi." He spoke. He glanced at me. "How was it?"

"It was pretty good... Thank you for pushing me to go." I kissed his lips softly. He let a small smile form on his lips.

"Good." He said quietly.

"What happened when I was gone?" I asked as I took a seat.

"Well a couple of things. Furlan said I have a bruise forming on my leg, just 10 minutes ago he added a new ice pack on it to cool it down. Then Furlan told me I need physical therapy because my arm won't move. Then Jean, Connie, and Sasha came over and tried to feed me with their nasty ass hands."

I gasped slightly. "Physical therapy for both arms?!"

"Yes." He said calmly. I stood up as he began to speak again. "Mom and dad visited an hour ago saying that they were gonna take care of it so starting tomorrow I'm starting it."

I frowned sligthly before kissing his cheek. "Do they let people come and watch?"

"I don't know... Furlan also tested my legs, those are fine. I guess it was my arm for some reason... Maybe because when we were rolling down on the cliff, Faye was on the top, I was on the body and my arm pushed at the door and it probably like made its way to my right arm too."

I frowned at that. "I'm gonna come tomorrow and see if I can watch. I'll be your personal cheerleader."

"Oh that's great Levi." He rolled his eyes and I laughed making him smirk. "I just can't wait to get out of here. I don't feel myself anymore and it's likely that I don't like food. Furlan had to feed me, and I usually like the burgers but that shit was disgusting. It's the one I always get. It was shitty."

"Furlan said that you'll lose your tastebuds but it'll come back to you soon." I said calmly.

"I hope, I'm still hungry." He mumbled.

"Do you want me to get you soap? Oatmeal maybe?"

"If you don't mind, oatmeal because that's the only thing that's been making me full."

I smiled. "I will, I'll be back."

He nodded as I left to go get the oatmeal.

It was dark outside, visiting hours are probably going to be over in 30 or so, so I want to hurry up.

When I got the oatmeal from the cafeteria I brought it back to Eren. "Alright so it's almost time for visiting hours to close sadly... I'll be back bright and early tomorrow."

"Ah okay." He stared at me.

I began to feed him calmly.

-

"Levi, visiting hours are over now." Isabel's voice rang through my ear. I frowned at the chewing Eren.

"Okay... Hold on just let me give him this last bite."

"No problem." She waited calmly as she stared at us from the door. I gave Eren the last bite. "I'll take that." Isabel took the bowl. "Goodnight you two." She said calmly as she left out the room.

I waved and Eren just made a noise. I waited till Eren finished.

"I don't like oatmeal but kiss me." I said as I slowly moved to his lips.

He smirked and kissed me softly. I ignored that nast taste of oatmeal. I wanted my kiss before I left and I wasn't gonna let oatmeal ruin it for me.

I kissed him softly with tongue. We weren't fighting for dominance, instead we both were just playing around with eachothers tongues.

I slowly pulled out as I heard talking of people that meant they were leaving.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Night handsome."

"Goodnight cutie." He winked at me.

I blushed sligthly missing him calling me a cutie.

I waved gently as I walked backwards to the door. I opened it up and walked out, shutting it slowly.

I sighed as I stood at the door for a second. I then left to go home, ending my night with emotional feelings.

Sad and happy... Oh and... Inlove.