60.

Levi's POV

Right back to school.

"Alright you brats. Welcome back. We've been on break, we need your heads back into the game." I spoke calmly and everyone groaned. "Yep! And get ready, we are gonna be doing multiple projects to get those grades up." I glanced at Eren. "Eren get your feet off my desk."

Eren put his phone down and everyone ooed at him. Eren just rolled his eyes and removed his feet, flipping me off sligthly.

I grabbed the packets. "First project is gonna be for all the classes. Just tell me what you've learned last semester in a drawing. Yes this is not art class, but your gonna do it!"

I began to pass it out. "The assignment is 40 points. You guys know how I grade though, 40 points is a lot in this class because all of you are stupid."

"Wow teach." Jean said and I slapped the paper in his face. "Ow!"

I heard Eren laugh and so did everyone else.

"I'm not here to be mean." I turned back around and went to the board. "I'm here to help you graduate so I don't have to get you guys again. Next year. Trust me, you'll be in this class again if you don't graduate! So good luck and I have big sheets of paper on that table. Grab a paper, maybe sketch first, then sketch on the sheet of paper, or just begin. If you want colors it's in the drawer. You know where it's at. Have fun!" I sat down and typed on my computer.

Everyone was quiet for a second before they actually got up to do what they needed to do.

Eren too was doing his work even despite he was looking bored. But I can see him trying, that's an easy 40 points for him.

But because I don't want to seem like a bad teacher, anyone whom is trying gets 40 points. People who are trying and don't make much sense get 35. I'm trying to help them, jokes aside I don't want them to fail in my class.

-

Lunch time came around. I'm giving the class two days because you have all day today and tomorrow to do it and even at home to get it done, if their doing it, they can get it done, if not then that's their problem.

Anyway, because I've gotten closer with Eren's annoying friends, they grab their lunch and come in here.

Eren actually didn't get lunch. If your wondering why... It's because I packed him a lunch. I sound like a dad! But he begged me to do it so he didn't have to eat school lunch.

"I made you a sandwich, a good one, not those parent type of sandwiches those are gross." I said happily.

He looked at the sandwich. It was nicely grilled croissant with ham, nicely warmed cheese so it was melted and not just bland, and some lettuce with sliced tomatoes. 

"It smells great Levi!" He smiled and kissed my cheek. I smiled and blushed slightly.

"Then I also gave you a bag of chips because I'm nice." I then reached over. "The apples for me because I know your fatass won't eat it."

"You know me well baby!" He kissed my cheek again and again.

"Eren! You're making me blush." I know I looked red.

"Good. You deserve more for making me food." I smiled as he sat back down on my desk sligthly. He began to eat. "Yeah Levi, this is great!" He shook his head and moaned at the food.

His friends came in and Eren didn't even care as he kept eating.

"I don't mind making you food every once in awhile. I really don't. I like to cook and make stuff but I don't eat a lot."

"You need to." He told me with food in his mouth. "Not in a mean way." He said quickly and swallowed but I already knew that. "Just... Eat more than you do because I don't want you to hurt yourself by not eating." He got down and stood infront of me. I blushed at him towering over me. "Take a bite."

"No." I look away.

"Why? Is their something in here that's gonna kill me?"

"Oh please. I would never do that to you. Especially you because I l- I mean no I jus-" I paused and was blushing so much. I was about to say I love him! Not yet not yet!

Eren paused and stared down at me. I slowly looked at him and he just smiled. He kissed my cheek, bending down sligthly and pulled me up.

"Eat." He told me.

I couldn't help but just do it out of embarrassment. I took a bite and I was satisfied since I made it. It was tasty and good.

"Good. Take another." He told me.

"I made it for you!" I cover my mouth as I was still chewing.

"One more baby." He told me.

I blushed and covered my entire face as I swallowed.

I uncovered and take one more bite.

He kissed my cheek as I chewed. "Good job." I rolled my eyes at that.

Once I finished chewing I said, "I ain't no child!"

He rolled his eyes and got on the desk and finished up his food.

I grabbed the apple and began to eat it ignoring Eren who was opening his legs up.

"YOU GUYS LOOK SO CUTE DOWN THERE!" Jean said from a far.

"I have an urge to throw the apple at him." I said.

"I'll do it." He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes at Eren who was licking his lips now.

His friends came over here admiring us which made me roll my eyes.

"You guys really are a badass couple." Armin spoke happily.

Erwin who came out of nowhere covered Armin's mouth. "No cuss words."

"He's not a damn child. And where did you come from!"

"IM HERE TOO!" Hanji yelled from a far, running over to us.

"Dammit Hanji." I cover my ears.

They laughed around us and Eren laughed too as he opened the bag of chips to which his friends began to take some and run off.

Even Erwin took a chip and ran.

"Seriously?" Eren got down and passed them to me and chased them around.

"Don't fall you idiots!" I said but before you know...

All of them were on the ground.

I laughed... Really loudly for the first time in a long time. Yeah I laugh a lot, but not this loud!

Everyone lifted up and that made me laugh more. When they stared at me I stopped and rolled my eyes.

"Mr. Ackerman laughing!" Connie teased.

"AWWW! CUTIE COME HERE!" Eren got up and ran towards me.

He hugged me and I hugged him back ignoring the gushing noises.

"You guys are annoying." I said as the bell rang. "BACK TO WORK!" I told everyone whom wasn't a student.

Hanji and Erwin laughed as they left with Armin and Mikasa.

The rest cleaned up there area as I told them to do.

Eren finished the chips and kissed my lips before going to sit down.

We smiled at eachother as the door opened up. Everyone was surprised to see all of Eren's friends in here. Hopefully they don't think they can stay here either.

It's bad enough I have Eren and his friends here. I don't need everyone else ruining my classroom.

I took one last look at Eren who was now looking at his phone. He glanced at me and we stared at eachother.

I then whispered to myself once we looked away.

"Armin is right... We are that badass couple."