26.

Eren's POV

I got into the cars of Levi and put my seatbelt on before turning to Levi.

He was blushing intensely. "Huh... What's wrong?" I raised a brow.

He sighed quietly. He turned to me and pulled my shirt close. He then smashed his lips against mines.

My eyes widened slightly at the sudden gesture. I then smirked and closed my eyes and kissed him back, taking over dominance that Levi tried to have.

I bit his lip hard just to tease him. He opened his mouth slightly an I pushed my tongue through and we fought for dominance.

I rolled my eyes because of him trying to gain dominance.

I pushed down harder and he stopped and I freely explored his mouth enjoying that mint taste from him.

We slowly pulled back, saliva dripping down our chins. We both wiped it off casually. "I have questions." I spoke.

He rolled his eyes. "Ask?" He raised a brow.

"One... Where did that come from?" I smirked.

"I-" He stopped and messed with his hair a bit. "I just wanted to." He shrugged.

I smirked again. "Okay and why are you trying to gain dominance hm?"

"I wasn't." He pouted.

"You were but okay." I looked away and smirked slightly.

"I have a question!" He said. I glanced at him, waiting for him to say what he has to say. "Why did you want me to get you over here?"

"My mom thinks i'm going with Mikasa. She doesn't need to know the truth." I said, hoping not to defend him.

"Ah I see... So where are we going?"

"I'll give you the directions." I smiled at him happily.

-

We pulled up to a small cafe. I got out the car and so did Levi. "I've never seen this before." He said calmly.

"Uhm that's because it's on my side of town goofy." I messed with his hair as we both walked inside.

He rolled his eyes at me. "Wait... What if someone w-"

"Someone we know might see us." I finish off for him. "It's my side of town Levi. I know everyone at school, and trust me, nobody goes over here."

"Huh... Okay."

Together we walked inside. We ordered casually, I got a breakfast sandwich while Levi got a bagel. I got a carmel frappe while Levi got black tea.

We sat down as we waited. "So Levi... I just want to apologize again for y-"

"It's fine Eren. Moving on..." He looked sad to talk about it. I grabbed his hands and rubbed his knuckles softly.

"Okay..." I stayed quiet. The lady came by with our foods pretty quickly. I smiled at him before we both let go of eachothers hand.

We then began to eat, having small conversations with eachother that turned into small laughters.

-

After that we rode around thinking about what we should do. "Eren! I don't have gas!"

"Well sorry! I didn't think this out." I spat and glared at him.

"Well think of something! I'm bored." He mumbled.

I thought about it for a second. "Let's go to the mall!"

He glanced at me. He sighed. "Fine."

Together we went to the mall. We didn't even get anything, all we did was shop with our eyes.

It was fun, and I have to say, I really do like being with Levi even if we're not doing nothing but walking around.

Somehow we were holding hands after awhile. I don't know if I made the first move or he did, but whomever did it doesn't matter.

All that matters is that I am here now, holding this cuties hand.

-

Levi was sad that it was late, and my mom told me it was time to come home. He took me to the corner and I sighed. "So sad so sad! I don't want to go home yet." I said being dramatic.

He rolled his eyes slightly. "It's okay. We will see eachother Monday."

"Too far." I wave my hands at him to show I didn't want to do that.

"Not really."

"I guess I'll text you all day tomorrow! Don't be busy Levi." I smirked at him.

"I won't." He rolled his eyes. "Now go home before you get in trouble again."

"Fine." I was gonna get out but stopped myself. I turned my head and kissed him softly.

He immediately kissed back, our hands went up to eachothers hair, slightly pulling eachother. I pulled back slightly and went down to his neck.

"Can I?" I said quietly.

I felt him gulp. "Yes." His hands went back to my hair and I licked his neck softly. He moaned in my ear and I almost lost it right there.

I bit down slowly and roughly. He pulled my hair hardly and moaned softly. His moans were slightly repetive and I loved it.

It was like those movies you see with sex in it, it was almost like 'I'll never find that type of love.' Well here I am. Fuck it felt so real.

I moved back and looked at my work. I rubbed it slightly with my thumb to see it was slightly dark.

"There." He smirked. "Too bad you can't give me one. Don't want my parents to find anything out."

He breathed heavily before folding his arms. "Hmph... Whatever... Now go."

I smiled at his cuteness and I saw in his eyes he didn't want me to.

I kissed him one more time before getting out of the car and waving before jogging off to hurry home.