17.

I woke up to Levi shaking me slightly. "Come on... Do your work." He told me quietly.

I shake my head and rub the sleep out of my eyes.

"Eren." He glared at me.

I covered my face back on the desk getting ready to go back to sleep casually.

"Please..." He mumbled and I groaned as I lifted my head up staring at the kinda crumbled up piece of paper.

"Okay leave me alone." I told him. He smiled softly at me and I just rolled my eyes as he walked off.

I stared at the paper and at the time. Only 5 minutes left till Biology, this was pointless.

But I guessed on the work casually to get it done.

-

Biology was boring, Levi was teaching straight bullshit. It was now lunch time. I was debating... Do I want to go to my friends or stay with Levi?

I glanced at Levi and stood up. "Tell me to stay behind." I said calmly.

"Why?"

"Just do it." I said as I walked over to my friends. I dapped them up casually and walked to the door with them.

"Yeager. Stay behind." Levi said sternly. I smiled to myself before giving off a fake groan.

"Damnnnn it's cause you were sleep." Sasha laughed.

"Probably." I mumbled. "I'll see you guys later."

"Alright bye." Jean said as he walked it the door and I saw Armin waiting for him.

I shut the door and casually lock it as I got onto Levi's desk and laid on it groaning slightly. "Fuck your class is boring."

"That hurts..." He mumbled.

"Not like that." I tilted my head to look at him. "Just the work is ass."

"So? You need to do it."

"I know... But I just want to sleep. I stayed up all night watching porn." I mumbled.

"Seriously? At this point I should really lecture you."

"Oh god no." I mumbled and rubbed my face slightly.

He smirked at me casually before flipping his hair back a bit.

Someone knocked on the door and I sighed as I got up and began to walk to the door. I unlocked it and opened it up and my head was immediately snapped to the other side.

I was pushed to the floor from not seeing it coming. I shake my head slightly getting rid of the pain, and by the pain, I knew exactly who slapped me.

"You bastard!" Mikasa spat as she got ontop of me and tried to punch me but I stopped her.

"What the hell?!" I spat back and pushed her off me slightly. I stood up and she got up quickly.

I glanced at Levi who was now standing. "Excuse me." Levi spoke and walked over to me standing infront of me with his ass poked out. Cute.

I quickly looked back at Mikasa who was about to charge at me but was stopped by Levi.

"I hate you!" She spat.

"Stop!" Levi said and pushed Mikasa away from me.

"What the hell did I do?" I glared at Mikasa while Levi had his arms spread out stopping the both of us.

"Jean told me you found someone new?!"

"Huh?" I raised a brow and folded my arms. "Why is that any of your business?!"

"Because I love you!" She spat and tried to charge at me again.

"If you did you wouldn't be here trying to hurt me! And second of all, I told you I wanted to only be your friend Mikasa! I don't love you like you love me."

She glared at me before pushing Levi away and running off, slamming the door.

Levi stood still as I glared at the door. "What the hell was that all about." Levi turned to look at me.

I sighed. "She's obsessed." I mumbled.

"We'll throw her out or s-"

"No no." I rolled my eyes at Levi. "She can stay at this school, she will get over this soon. I've known her for awhile." I said and messed with my messy hair.

Levi stared at me and I stared at him back. "W-Why do you always mess with your hair?"

"Because it makes it look better? Can I not?" I raised a brow hiding my smirk, knowing he thinks it hot when I do it.

"You can... Just asking." He quickly walked towards his desk and typed on his computer as if he was really doing something.

I smirked finally before walking to him. I croutched down slightly and grabbed his chin, kissing him softly. He squirmed slightly before slowly kissing me back.

I pushed forward, deepening the kiss. I then licked his lips for permission, he gladly let me in. I put my hands on his sides of the chair and messed around with his tongue casually.

He slowly pulled back and looked out the window, embarrassed. "Cute." I said calmly. "What are you nervous for? You laid on my chest, moved me closer to you in class..."

"So! I can still be nervous if I want!" He said and true and to look at me. I stood up slightly and smiled.

"Why did you move me closer to you though?"

"So I can make sure your doing your work." He mumbled.

"Is that so? I slept for a long time." I said calmly.

"Shut up! That was a one time thing."

"For now." I shrugged. "Anyway, I'm gonna go to the cafeteria for some lunch. I'll see you soon!"

"Tch... Whatever. Bye."

"Bye cutie."

And with that I walked off heading to the cafe, looking around making sure Mikasa doesn't see me.

I saw Jean and caught up to him, Connie and Sasha. "Hungry?" Sasha asked.

"Fuck yeah." I smirked.