80.

Eren's POV

It was a little iffy walking into the schools area. I felt like everyone was looking at me.

"Hey are you dating Mr. Ackerman?" Someone asked from behind me.

I paused for a quick second and sighed. "How'd the word get out?" I looked down to see a female with really pretty eyes. But other than that she looked like the worst bitch ever.

"I mean, it's kinda easy to know. You never were away from him, and when we asked your friends where you were they always said Mr. Ackermans classroom."

I rolled my eyes. "I am dating him, is that a problem."

She glared. "It is actually. I wanted to be y-your girlfriend." She averted her eyes.

I sighed. "Listen I'm not in the mood to be rude so I'm just gonna say, I'm sorry for being bisexual and dating someone that's not you. You'll find someone. Don't end up like my old self. Bye bye."

I walked off casually and saw my friends.

"EREN!" They all said. Mikasa and Armin were there too.

They all ran over to me hugging me tightly. I rolled my eyes. "It's only been a week."

Since the gym I didn't go to school yet only because the doctor suggested I relaxed at home for just a little longer, deep down, Furlan and I both know I didn't need a relax time but he helped me out, I didn't want to go to school at the time.

Especially now that I'm back everyone was staring and I heard some people asking from a far if I was okay.

"Yeah but still! You're our best bud and you made the day go by flash." Jean patted my back.

"I'm glad you all love me." I smirked at them.

They all rolled their eyes as we continued to walk. We went to the cafeteria and I casually got my morning breakfast which was those french toast sticks, syrup, and juice.

We sat down at a table since Levi texted me that he had to prepare the lesson plan and we couldn't come in.

So rude, right?

We wouldn't have bothered him.

Okay maybe I would have.

You know what, he's not rude.

-

The bell rang finally. I can go into my class without hella eyes on me. Sadly there were people in the class who kept talking about me, that's what my friends said anyway.

I walked inside of the class and waved at Levi. He waved back calmly as he was writing on the board.

I sat in my seat ignoring the whispers behind me. Fuck it was so annoying. But whatever.

Jean was talking to me as we waited for the last bell to ring.

"I know, just ignore them."

"I'm trying but they're so fucking loud." I said loud enough for them to hear me.

They all shut up and thankfully the bell rang.

"Alright guys!" Come up for those presentations. We're gonna start right now then move on. Who's first!"

-

Since I wasn't here for that I didn't do much but watch them present and eat my snacks because I was hungry.

After school I said bye to my friends. "Mom said I could stay at your place for awhile." I said as I flipped my hair over softly.

"Okay." He said calmly as he drove us to his spot. "Order a pizza with my phone so it can start getting ready."

"Yay pizza!" I smirked as he tossed my phone over slowly.

We got to the house after I called for the pizza. We sat together waiting calmly, watching that show, Big Mouth that we never finished.

It reminded me of that day a lot, when he gave me head. I kinda missed it but at the same time I don't want to rush anything with him.

After awhile that Pizza finally came. We ate together, and laughed at the show together.

We put our plates down and the next thing you know, Levi's gently pulling his shirt up.

"What are you doing?" I asked quietly.

"It's so hot isn't it?" He smirked at me as he threw it to the side. "Come on, take yours off next."

"Why?" I said quietly. "I'm not hot." I flipped my hair over.

He sighed. "You can't take hints can you. You big idiot." He held onto my shirt and helped me take it off.

I averted my eyes before looking at him.

"Eren..." He moaned softly. "You still don't understand??"

I averted my eyes once again before smirking and looking at him. "Oh...!"

He rolled his eyes as he traced my abs calmly. "I want to try it... With you."

"Yeah?" He asked calmly.

"Yes..." He mumbled quietly.

I leaned down and kissed his softly lips. He leaned back on the couch as we kissed softly. I loved the tension we both were getting as we kissed.

That only made me hornier.