10.

Eren's POV

I sat at the bench waiting for Levi to come. "You'll be fine right Eren?" Coach asked me.

"Yeah." I said calmly.

"You do have a ride... Right?"

"Yes I do. He should be here soon." I said calmly.

"Alright then, see you tomorrow Eren."

"Okay, see you."

He walked off while I laid on the bench waiting casually.

-

It was getting dark outside and I've been texting Levi. Maybe he's in traffic?

...

I sighed as I realized he wasn't gonna answer and got up and began to make my way home. I wasn't really mad but if he couldn't have picked me up he could've just said that so I could've been home a long time ago.

I kept walking before a car pulled up besides me. I turned my head to see a familiar raven haired male who looked stressed.

He rolled down the window. "I'm so sorry." He mumbled.

"Uh... It's okay." I said as I walked over to the passengers seat as got in. He drove off as he messed with his messy hair. "So did you sleep in?"

"Yeah... My bad." He mumbled.

"It's fine." I shrugged and looked out the window as he took me home. It smelt like sweat, and not because of me. I glanced at the male. "You totally had sex!"

"W-What!" He swerved a bit making me laugh. "That's not true."

"Hey teach, we're around the same age it's not that big of a deal seriously."

"Shut up."

"So it's true?" I smirked.

"Who was it? Was it Hanji? Erwin?" He shook his head and made disgusting faces. I then gasped. "IT WAS PETRA!"

"N-NO!" He said quickly and stopped driving and walked covered his face.

"HA! EASY BOYYY!"

I clapped my hands and he just glared at me before he continued to drive off.

"So is she good?"

"Huh..." He spoke with a raised brow.

"She's got your hair a mess... Your pants are slightly crinkled. That's not like you... Mr. Ackerman." I chuckled. "So tell me..." I went serious. "How good was she?"

"She was..." He paused. "Normal as always..."

"As always? OOOO!" I smirked again. "Tell me more. Did you let her do the work or did you do the work? Did she give you head? Come on answer!!" I said wanting to know about my teachers sex life.

"Ugh... She did the work this time... Yes she gave me... Head.."

"I see you Mr. Ackerman." I smirked at him and he just looked away as he kept driving.

I kept pestering him about it and we finally got to my house. "Thank you." I said as I grabbed my backpack. I turned to look at Levi whom was still messing with his messy hair. Cute...

Levi is cute... Petra sure is lucky... But then again... They aren't together right?

I grabbed Levi's chin and he tensed up slightly. I kissed his soft lips before getting out the car. "Bye!" I ran off as I shut the door.

I laughed as I glanced behind me to see Levi messing with his face slightly before he drove off.

His lips were really soft...

I thought about his lips in the shower, when I put clothes on, when I got into bed... And when I fell asleep.

-

"Eren did you eat anything last night? You never eat breakfast or lunch, are you hungry?" Faye asked me.

"Not really." Those tamales from yesterday did fill me up.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. "I'll just eat cereal..." I said calmly and she just nodded before going back downstairs.

I took my shower and put my school clothes on before grabbing everything I'll be needing.

I then got into Faye's car after eating my cereal and she took me too school. Sadly there was traffic. "So how is school lately?" She asked me.

"Boring. But my teacher is cool." I said calmly. "At first he was annoying but now I realized he wasn't too bad."

"That's good... Basketball going great?"

"Yeah it's going good, but coach is pushing me a little harder for next weeks game."

"Understandable."

"Do you think mom and dad will be there?" I asked quietly.

"I don't know... You should call them during lunch time maybe?"

"Probably when I get home instead." I said calmly.

"Got it." She said and smiled at me.

-

I got to school late and had to go to the office for a ticket for being late. I walked into class and saw Levi writing on the board casually.

I smirked at him once he noticed me.

He blushed slightly and looked away. I walked over to him. "Here you go." He glared at me as he snatched the ticket out of my hand.

"Go sit down." He demanded and so I did so.

I spreaded my legs and dapped up Jean casually before watching Levi work on the board. "Boring." I spoke and he stopped writing. He stayed quiet for a moment and I smirked knowing he was embarrassed.

He kept writing and spoke again explaining whatever we were doing. "Come up here and give me your homework." He said after awhile.

He sat down and we all groaned as we got up to go give him our homework.

I didn't even finish mines... Fuck...

I gave it to him and flipped it over to look at the back. He looked up at me and glared. "Sorry... Practice made me sle-"

"Go sit down."

"Okay cutie." I whisper and go sit down. I noticed his glare but chose to ignore it casually.

This is gonna be great!

That Badass Couple (ERERI)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें