69.

"He's getting dropped off here today."

It's been two days since then, I was excited to see my baby, but I was nervous that I was gonna cry. I didn't want to cry...

I slowly stood up, using the crutches. Erwin and Hanji helped me sligthly. "I need to take a walk so I can be ready to look at him.

-

The nurse took me out around the hospital. It was rough, and I got tired of these damn crutches, mostly because I was already fucking short, this shit was huge.

After that I was back in my room eating left over crackers.

The door opened up to reveal someone very familiar. "Jean!"

"Mr. Ackerman!" Jean said happily and he walked in fully. Connie and Sasha walked in and waved happily.

"How is Eren?" I asked quickly.

"He's in a room right now. He's getting situated, the doctor said to come back in 20." Sasha said calmly.

"Yeah... But how are you?" Connie asked.

"Not so good." I said quietly. "My legs are really hard to walk on, I get some small headaches." I frowned and Hanji passed me some water.

I drank it casually. "I hope you feel better soon."

"Me too." I said calmly. "But I hope Eren wakes up soon... I need him."

"This hospital is the best one I feel." Erwin said calmly.

"It is, it costs a lot." Jean shrugged.

I rolled my eyes sligthly.

We talked longer about Eren and how we all felt about it, then they said it's been 20 minutes. I got up with the crutches. Finally. I need to see him.

I slowly walked to the room he was at. He was actually close to me.

A familiar doctor walked out, his name was Furlan. I just learned his name yesterdsy. He's pretty nice and good at taking care. The nurse was Isabel.

"You're his doctor too?" I asked calmly with a small sigh. The crutches made me tired.

"I figured he was the one you wanted, so I decided I would take him on too. I've gotten you in nice shape right?"

"Not really." I rolled my eyes but he actually did.

He laughed. "I'll get Eren up too. Trust me."

"I hope so." I said quietly. Furlan left calmly and I saw the nurse, Isabel waiting from a far.

"What are you waiting for Levi! Go in!" Hanji opened the door.

She glanced inside and saw Eren.

I couldn't look. I was too scared to see my baby in a coma.

I frowned. "Go... He needs to hear your voice." Jean said quickly.

I looked up at Jean sligthly and nodded. I slowly walked inside, using my crutches to guide me. Hanji shut the door as they waited outside.

I looked at the floor not daring to look at his face.

I wiped my tears with ny arm and slowly moved closer.

Moving an inch close made me catch a glimpse of his face.

I finally looked at him and I let my tears drip down. I had almost fell because I dropped my crutches. I quickly caught myself and reached for his hand. I kissed it softly.

"Eren... I'm here handsome..." I said quietly. "Please wake up... I need you... I want to go on more dates with you every fucking week! I want you to give me all those unique flowers you can think of. I want you... I want you to kiss me so much that I get annoyed. Show me so much affection again... Please.."

I cried sligthly as I kissed his hand again. I left my lips there holding my self up. His hand was so limp, it hurts.

Why... Why did I have to get into a car crash. It's my fault that he was in that position.

"Eren please wake up... I love you..." I said quietly. "Eren... I love you... I-I- I love you!" I blushed as I spoke and laid my head on his hand. I slowly moved a chair close to me, I sat down on it and laid my head on his pillow next to him. I moved my crutches away from me and gently kissed his cheek, lifting up sligthly.

I kissed it again and again and gently stood up with struggle and kissed his soft lips.

The door opened up and I looked up to see everyone including the doctor again.

"Alright Levi we gotta take your blood again, lets head back. You can see him tomorrow morning after your meal, okay?"

I frowned and wiped my tears and kissed his cheek. Furlan helped me up with the crutches and took me off.

"We will come back tomorrow Levi." Hanji and Erwin said.

I nodded at them and left without them.

"You miss him don't you?" Furlan asked quietly. I nodded and frowned as we walked. "I can see it in your eyes you want him back, I won't stop until he's awake and better than ever."

"Please never give up on him." I said quietly.

"I won't"

I saw Isabel walking inside of my room. I smiled a bit. "Are you and Isabel a thing? She's always smiling at you."

Furlan paused and held onto me sligthly. "Yes we actually are." He smiled. "She's my fiancé. Your the first person to catch that."

"I'm just smart." I smiled.

I missed Eren dearly but I was happy that Furlan was giving me so much hope. I felt kinda safe that Eren was in Furlans hands.

"Isabel and I never work apart. She's my work partner. Whatever patient I have, she has also."

"That's cute." I giggled sligthly.

He nodded as we walked in. I notice them smile at eachother and I loved how they stayed calm for their work time. I feel like me and Eren would probably makeout infront of patients.

It made me giggle thinking about him.

But it also made me sad thinking about him.