12.

Eren's POV

I waited until he pulled into my area. I quickly kissed him not even knowing why I like kissing him.

He blushed and pushed me away. "S-Stop doing that!"

"Doing what?" I smirked at him.

"Kissing me! God dammit!"

"Are you bisexual, Levi?" I turned serious.

"N-No..." He mumbled.

"I didn't know you can stutter that much." I laughed. "Do I make you nervous?"

"W-What? No! Your just my student with stupid behavior and you need to get out my damn car."

"One more kiss." I go in for a kiss and he dodged it. "Ouch... First time being rejected." I mumbled.

"Good! Your 19 I'm 26... This is... No. What the fuck."

"Your 26? Who cares." I shrugged.

"I'm your t-"

"Who cares?" I cut him off. "Anyway I gotta go now. Thanks for the ride Mr. Ackerman." With that, I got out as he kept trying to tell me what to do, and what not to do, but I ignored him.

I smirked to myself as I shut the door of my house behind me. I noticed pizza out and Faye sitting there with the T.V. on.

"What's the toppings?" I asked which made her jump a bit.

She turned to look at me while I was opening the pizza box up. "Your usual Eren."

"Sweet!" I take two pizzas and go over to the plates and grab one dropping down the warm pizza. I then swiftly plopped down next to Faye watching whatever she was watching while eating pizza.

-

Me: hey mr ackerman.

Levi: What the hell do you want.

Levi: I'm also not taking you home anymore so figure it out.

Me: ahh pooh.

Me: anyway, i just wanted to know what u were doing.

Levi: Minding my own goddamn business.

Me: seems boring. (:

Me: want to call?

Levi: What the hell? No.

Me: ugh u suck. when i c u, it's on sight.

Levi: What the hell are you talking about, Eren? Just leave me alone.

Me: let some stress go and relax. you take everything too seriously...

Levi: I don't give a damn.

Me: ok then (;

Levi: What?

I decided not to answer and smirked to myself. I was totally gonna play with him!

-

I walk into class before the last bell rang, "Right on time!" I said to myself and glanced at Levi whom was glaring daggers at me.

I gave him a smile before sitting down in my seat, spreading my legs wider than usual then dapping up Jean.

Levi sighed loudly as he stood up beginning the boring lesson for today.

...

Lunch time came around and I decided not to leave this time. "I gotta talk to Ackerman about my grades. I'll see you guys later?" I asked them.

"Alright. Don't fail! We need to go to the same college together." Jean said before dapping me up again.

"I got it. I won't fail." I smiled and with that, he walked away with Connie and Sasha.

I shut the door and locked it casually. "Eren what are you doing?"

"Wanting to hang out with my favorite teach of the year." I smirked.

"I'm your only teacher." He mumbled.

"My coach is also a teacher so." I said calmly and got onto his desk.

"Okay whatever, what do you want?" He raised a brow at me. "Are you here to terrorize me again?"

"Not really..." I said as I laid back on his desk casually.

"Okay Eren since you're here. Let's talk."

"What are you? My dad?"

"No." He replied and stood up to tower over me and I just let him. He knew if I stood up I can easily tower him with no doubt. "You have been doing inappropriate shit, when I take you home. You need to stop."

"Hm...? What inappropriate shit have I done?" I asked with a confused look, trying to play dumb.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!" He raised his voice slightly.

"Huh." I sat up and he still tried to tower over me. "Explain to me what I did." I said still trying to play dumb.

"You fucking kissed me!" He spat. "Do you have some evil twin that's why you can't remember? Am I talking to the wrong person?!"

"Huh... I do not. I'm the only child. I hope..." I said as I looked out the window.

He glared at me from the side. "Just stop fucking kissing me."

"I don't think I've done that..." I said hiding my smirk.

"I know your trying not to fucking laugh. I'm not stupid."

"Oh yeah?" I said seductively, I turn to face him and tilt my head at him.

"Listen..." He sat at his seat and sighed. "I don't know why you keep kissing me... But please stop, we can't do this and I don't want to get fired."

"Does it look like I really care?" I asked with a smirk.

"Eren..." He said quietly. "Just stop okay?"

"Nah..." I stand up and pull him up. Before he could say or do anything, I kissed him softly and held his hair with a tight grip.

He mumbled words into the kiss trying to push me away but I wasn't having it.

I pulled him even closer to me and he stopped struggling slightly. Easy!

He slowly kissed me back but then... I felt a hard pain into my private part.

I pulled away and bit my tongue and fell to the floor, hands holding my crotch. "FUCK..." I said loudly and looked up at Levi who was biting his lip. Very sexy... But... OW?

"What the hell Levi!"

"Stop fucking kissing me. I'm not like those girls who you can get through. Not me." He spat.

"Did you just knee my fucking dick?"

He cringed slightly before nodding his head and I saw a small regret flash through his eyes. "Sorry... Just don't fucking do that!"

"Fuck. Okay I won't.." I said as I stood up slightly. "Fuck." I said again before walking off and opening the door.

I walked out and walked to go find my friends still holding my crotch not caring what anyone has to say.