79.

Levi's POV

It was a good night and I went home with a smile. I felt like showering again, and eating.

I was on facetime with Eren.

"Doesn't it feel great to know that nobody cares that we're together?" Eren asked me.

I groaned at that feeling relived. "It feels great." I smiled.

We were able to hug, dance together, kiss eachother. People might feel a little uncomfortable but I don't care. I was happy with Eren.

"How's it like being out of the hospital hm?" I asked with a small smile.

"It feels great. I'm telling you, I ate a lot. Tastebuds aren't back but it still tastes pretty good." He gave me a thumbs up.

He began to pull his shirt up and I smiled a bit. "Atleast you didn't lose those abs of yours buddy."

"Me too... Might go to the gym tomorrow."

"I'll come with." I smiled.

"Great, I didn't want to go alone. I would have begged someone to go. Jean's fat so he wouldn't go. Connie and Sasha... Yeah no."

I laughed sligthly. "You're so mean."

"I'm not. Just the trust. But I love them." He shrugged sligthly as he sat on his bed with him holding the phone close to him.

I too got onto my bed. "Sleep on the phone tonight?" I asked quietly as I reached for the light and turned it off.

He smiled sligthly. "Duh." He got more into the bed.

I kissed my cracked phone sligthly as he too did the same. It was cringe but I didn't care. I would never care how cringe or embarrassing it is when I was with Eren.

-

"Alright come on." Eren gently held my hand as we walked inside of the gym.

"I'm pretty strong." I said calmly.

"Sure. The fact that you got rocked by Oluo. Yeah no."

"Hey! Don't bring that up." I punched his arm.

"Ow!"

"Told you! I was just weak at the time okay? Plus I think he was on steroids."

Eren laughed at that before we went over to the weights.

"My arm is still a little drowsy but this might help put it back to work." He said calmly as he picked up a simple weight to start with. He pulled it up and I too did the same with him. We continued with that small one.

"Okay let's do a bigger one!"

We grabbed a bigger one and together we did it at the same time. Eren was pretty buff if you ask me, he really did have some muscles packing up in there.

I on the other hand was sligthly buff, but I was strong enough anyway.

I have abs too, 6 pack and I don't think it's that bad. I might not workout too much but I still keep shape. Even despite me not eating enough healthy foods or eating in general.

"Jacking off helps seriously." He said calmly as he kept going.

"Seriously? At a time like this?" I rolled my eyes at Eren.

"It's the truth baby! Everytime I jack off my arm gets buffer. Fuck I can't wait to get home!"

I rolled my eyes at him. "You're so annoying." He stopped and smiled. He leaned down and kissed my lips softly.

"You love it." He whispered before moving away from me.

I did get tired of lifting so I got on the treadmill Eren stood besides me still lifting weights calmly as he watched me run on the treadmill, going faster each time I was ready for it.

It felt calmling to be working out with Eren this early morning. It was around 7 when we got here.

It felt so lovely though. Eren watched me run, I took glances at him as he kept lfiting both weights on his hands.

I was sweating but I had really good energy and Eren did too. I like that we did this.

"We should..." I paused as I kept running. "Do this more often."

"Fuck yeah." He smiled. "How about saturdays when we both feel like it."

"Huh?" I raised a brow.

"If it's next saturday and we don't feel like it we don't have to, or we can."

"Oh." I rolled my eyes. "Be more specific."

"I was dummy." He flicked my head sligthly.

"Hey!" I kept running. "Don't distract me!"

"I'm not." He smirked as he put the weights down.

I held onto the bars on the side of me and gently jumped up, putting my feet where the treadmill wasn't running.

I then turned it off and it slowly died down.

I got off and Eren caught me casually and we kissed right there.

I smiled brightly and kissed his cheek casually.

I love him...

-

Suggestions on how to end this story off?!

I'm giving you guys options.

1: Time skip to graduation and get Eren into college, timeskip that, get them married.

2: Timeskip to graduation and end it like that.

3: Timeskip to proposal and go to the wedding.

4: Timeskip to the wedding and end it off with them adopting (This one will probably happen on option 3, but this is incase you want to end it off like that instead.)

5: Just adopt.

6: Kill them (:

-

If you have other suggestions leave them here !!