49.

I was at the store with Levi today. Faye also came along. "Alright so the list says we need cookies."

"No it doesn't Faye." I rolled my eyes at her. "But sure! Let's get them!"

Levi laughed as he grabbed the cookies from the freezer. "Hey it is Christmas anyway." He said calmly.

We agreed with him. "Alright seriously though, we need decorations for the tree..." Faye said as she walked infront of us.

"When are we gonna get the tree?" I asked with a confused look.

"Possibly today? After your mom and my brother stop screwing around."

"Gross." I mumbled while she laughed.

"Levi are you good at decorating?" Faye asked him and glanced over her shoulder.

"I've been told I'm decent."

"Great! We suck." Faye laughed.

"Who's we girl? Only you, mom, and dad. I'm great." I said as I snapped my fingers just to add enthusiasm.

"Doubt it." Levi mumbled.

I glared at him as we kept walking. How rude.

-

After grabbing everything we needed, we went back out to buy a christmas tree.

We split up casually but Levi and I stayed together. We held hands as we checked out the trees. "We need a small one for your house since the roofs are kinda small."

I agreed with him as we kept looking. "I want a good one too. Not no boring one."

"Okay... I see some smaller ones let's go over there."

"Oh Levi! This one is fucking perfect!" I cheered casually.

"What happened to no cussing?" He laughed at me. I flicked his arm before pulling the tree out. "I'll go get a worker." He ran off.

I nodded at him as I looked at the tree. This is actually a perfect tree that we might fuck up.

-

Everyone agreed that Levi and I found a good tree so we helped put it ontop of the car.

Mom drove since she's the only good driver at this point. Faye, Levi, and I, sat in the back with me sitting in the middle.

Mom and dad were laughing about stupid stuff and now that I think about it, Faye was totally right. They definitely do be screwing around when we ain't around.

When we got home we set it up. "So I'm thinking we could decorate it on Christmas Eve. Bake some cookies, christmas music, cook so it could be ready for tomorrow... I'm also thinking we could invite family over." Mom said cheerfully.

"From both sides?!" Faye and I said.

Mom laughed and dad filled Levi in. "I know we have drama with both sides, but it'll be alright. I'm sure it will."

"Are you sure grandma from dads side will be okay?" I asked with a raised brow.

"Probably not. Especially after that food fight we had."

Faye and I looked at eachother before laughing. "That was a fun time. I'm so glad I got Faye before we left."

"Not funny." Faye stopped laughing.

"Seems like you guys have a very warming family..." Levi said quietly.

I glanced at him and frowned knowing he couldn't spend time with his family for his birthday or christmas.

I wanted to hug him but it would be awkward so instead I walked over to him and put my hand on his back and taped him softly. "It's okay. Our family will make you feel right at home Levi." I smiled softly at him.

He looked up at me with cute flusters in his eyes. "I hope so Eren.." He said quietly.

I wanted to kiss him but the family was watching I glanced at Faye who was staring at me.

"What?" I raised a brow.

She turned her head sligthly before looking away. "Anyway, who's ready for some cookies!" She cheered!

"No Faye that's for next week!" Dad stopped her from grabbing the cookies.

"WE BOUGHT EXTRA!" I said and helped her grab the cookies.

Mom laughed with Levi casually while Faye and I ran with the cookies.

To be honest, Faye makes me feel happy too, she's annoying but it's okay.

But she reminds me of a cousin or maybe even a sister. I kinda enjoy her being here.

-

"Hey Eren..." Levi spoke as we set him up in my room. I now have to sleep on the couch. Sadly. But whatever.

"Yeah?" I said as I pulled my sheets off. I have to clean my bed because mom said he doesn't think it's appropriate for Levi to sleep in my teenage bed. Whatever. Not that Levi would care if he slept in my "teenage" bed.

"I think... Faye is suspicious of something..." He said really quietly.

I paused before throwing the sheet on the dirty pile. "I don't know what you're talking about." I said quietly.

But I did. I've seen that look. It wasn't a confused look, it was a knowing look.

"I think she knows Eren!" He squeezed the pillow. "She's gonna tell your mom and dad... We'll be screwed! You'll be screwed!"

I stayed quiet before saying, "I know.."

"Shit.. What do we do Eren?!" He held the pillow tightly.

I scratched the back of my neck. "I don't know right now."

I glanced at him to see him stressing out now. He looked even paler.

I sighed. I have to be the stronger one for him.

I walked over to him and held my arms out.

He was still holding the pillow before throwing it to the side, he ran into my arms and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and kissed his cheek sligthly.

He was whimpering sligthly, and to see this side of Levi doesn't make me happy at all. I like when Levi is strong, strict, calm, has his typical attitude. I hate when I see him sad.

He kissed me softly and I kissed him back. I gently picked him up and pushed him into the wall. He wrapped his legs around me as we still kissed.

It was soft, lovely kiss despite how we were feeling...