58.

The first day on the trip was truly awesome. We got late breakfast with everyone and laughed.

But I think it was awkward because everyone. And I mean EVERYONE knows about me and Mika.

So...

"Hey Mikasa..." I spoke quietly as I slowed down from the walk we were doing.

She was walking in the back with Armin, Armin immediately knew to go catch up with the group.

"Yeah?" She said quietly.

"You know... I am..." I averted my eyes from her stare as we kept walking. I had an urge to fold my arms but I wanted to be realistic.

If I'm not realistic then it's not a real sorry.

"I'm really s-"

"Eren Im sorry." She cut me off. I stopped walking and so did she. We turned to eachother. "I really am. I was a bitch. I know I was." She shook her head shamefully. "I just... Really did like you. A lot. But that ruined our friendship of when we were actually good friends with eachother. I wish I never fell for you... Because all it did was ruin everything."

I stayed quiet for a moment. "I am sorry... Too." I grabbed her hand sligthly. "You're just like a sister to me and yet I leaded you on acting like I did like you that way even though I didn't... On top of that, you aren't everything to blame for. I asked you out and that led you on even more than we both wanted it to." I said quietly. She nodded sligthly. "So I am sorry that I lead you on, that I ruined our friendship. Not you."

She frowned. "We both are to blame Eren..." She came closer to me. We both hugged eachother. "And I've missed you so much dude..."

"I've missed you too Mika..." I kissed her hair slightly. Just a warming kiss, nothing more.

We pulled away and she smiled at me and I smiled back. "Let's go catch up to the group?" She said calmly.

I glanced to see the group literally staring at us. They looked away and pretended like they weren't watching.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah let's go."

-

It didn't feel awkward anymore, I was able to sit next to Mikasa, Armin felt comfortable to bring up old stuff again, we were able to laugh... This trip truely did help.

But, yeah I was having fun with my friends... But I was kinda missing a certain someone...

Me: Where are you?

Levi: I'm eating right now.

Me: With who?

Levi: My boyfriend named Zach.

Me: Not funny.

Levi: You asked a stupid question so I gave you a stupid answer (: I'm with Hanji and Erwin.

Me: I miss you.

He was typing then stopped, there was typing again. Then he stopped for awhile. I smiled knowing I made him blush.

Levi: I miss you too Eren...

Me: When can we meet up again?

Levi: I don't know... Maybe in three hours?

Me: ugh.

Levi: I know. It's okay Eren we will see eachother on this trip no matter what (:

Me: Yeah I know. I'd sneak out just to go see you cutie (:

Levi: That's cute. (:

Me: Would you do that for me?