27.

Levi's POV

That night when I got home my phone dinged.

Eren: Hey Levi. I just wanted to ask you something, I might be tough and all but I do have a shy side. Sorry I couldn't ask you in person but... Do you want to be my boyfriend?

-

"And so your saying that you and a student have a small relationship?" Hanji asked.

"Fuck yes Hanji!" I pulled my hair slightly to which Erwin got up from the couch and gently pulled my hands apart from my hair.

"That's... TOTALLY SOME TEA!" Hanji giggled.

I glared at her and thanked Erwin. "No Hanji its not. I'm having trouble. He just asked me to be his boyfriend."

"Woah woah woah. It's a he?" Erwin raised a brow.

"Yes. Duh?"

"I mean I know you and Oluo... But I thought you were more straight than gay." Hanji said and thought about it. "Well then again, who knows. What's his name anyway..." She stayed quiet, waiting for my response. Her eyes then widened. "OH MY GOD!"

"OH GOD!" Erwin said.

They both high fived eachother. "OH MY GOD WHAT?!" I said loudly. I then gasped. By the looks of their faces, they knew.

"EREN!" They both said.

"Gosh how stupid can I be." Hanji giggled and flicked her head.

I glared once again. "Yes him. Eren... The brunnete the tall buff one. The one who plays basketball. Yes fucking Eren." I fold my arms childishly.

"Seems like you know a lot." Erwin teased.

I sat there and pouted to myself. Fuck.

"So... Can you guys help me or not?" I said with an annoyed attitude.

"Just say yes Levi. You obviously like him. There's no need to be nervous anyway." Hanji said seriously.

Erwin agreed and sat back down casually. "Yeah b-"

"But nothing! The principal doesn't care." Erwin said.

"How would you know?" I raised a brow at him.

"Well..." He began but was cut off by the rude ponytail brunnete.

"HES DATING THAT ARMIN KID!"

I gasped. "SERIOUSLY?!"

He groaned. "Yes I am. But the principal saw us kissing and he didn't say anything." Erwin spoke calmly.

I thought about that for a second. That's weird...

"Anyway, just get with Eren already fuck." He groaned and Hanji agreed.

I sighed. "I'll have to talk to him on Monday in person. Not on the phone because it'll be awkward for me not to respond."

-

That Monday came by quicker than usual. I was writing on the board for todays work when the bell rang.

I sighed quietly feeling embarrassed and kinda awkward.

The door was swung open by al the annoying loud students. I put the marker down and walked over to my seat grabbing the papers.

"Someone come over here and pass them out." Everyone didn't want to making me roll my eyes.

I then saw the door swiftly open up again. I turned my head to see Eren.

I almost drooled when I saw him. His hair was parted correctly, he definitely did his hair today. He was wearing something plain but made him so hot.

A black hoodie and red sweats.

We made eye contact and he looked away slightly before going over to his seat.

I sighed. "Eren." I spoke.

He glanced at me. "Yeah?" He said as he took his empty backpack down.

Literally it's empty. Like there's nothing inside besides crumbled papers and snacks he usually eats.

"Pass these out please." I held the papers out. He walked over to me and stared down at me as he grabbed them. "And stay during lunch." I whispered.

He stayed quiet before saying, "Alrighty."

-

I wondered all day was he mad that I didn't respond? He seemed so calm and it made me wonder...

Fuck I want to know his reaction now.

-

Lunch came by and he told his friends he's gotta talk to me for a minute. They understood and left. He held the door open for everyone who was walking out and the girls thanked him, blushing slightly.

I glared at them a bit.

Eren shut it and turned around. "So," He raised a brow.

"Eren..." I walk over to him and put my hand on his cheek. He stared at me for a second and tilted his head into my palm. "I'm sorry I didn't answer that night. I was nervous... To be honest, I've never been in a relationship before, and it's with my student. But I really do like you... So I do want to be your boyfriend. I really do want to... If it's not too late."

He stayed quiet for a moment before he smiled. "I already knew that cutie. That's why I wasn't mad." He said calmly. "Well actually I was, but I knew you were nervous."

I sighed. "Oh thank god." I mumbled quietly.

I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. He slowly picked me up and I raised my head to be met with my eyes.

"But I wanna ask again." He said calmly. "Levi, do you want to be my boyfriend?" He whispered just incase someone was listening.

I smiled a bit, "Yes! I do." I smirked. He kissed me softly, and I kissed him back.

My first relationship with a male whom was my student... Let's see how this goes.