55.

Christmas Eve.

Levi's POV

Decorations we're held everywhere. Carla and Grisha, everywhere but at home. Why, because they were picking up family memebers.

"We don't even have enough space, why can't they stay at a hotel." Eren grumbled.

I rolled my eyes. "Calm down Eren."

"I already have to sleep on the couch." I folded my arms at his response.

"Eren it's okay."

"There's gonna be more than 20 people in this damn ho!"

"EREN!" I cover his mouth. "Enough." I said sternly. "Just come sleep in your room tonight. Nobody will know."

He mumbled words before nodding sligthly. We continued to decorate the outside of the house, setting up the santa, blowing him up, putting the cute little reindeers down. Oh it was actually so stunning!

We then went inside. "Okay so everything is decorated now..." Faye said once we walked into the kitchen. She was stirring the mash potatoes together. "What are you guys gonna do now?"

"Well we leave on Monday for the school trip so me and Levi are gonna head out and pack his clothes." Eren said calmly. "Can we take your car?"

"Just be careful." She tossed us the keys from her pocket.

"Thank you Faye." I smiled at her.

"Of course." She smiled back.

We both walked off opening the door again and leaving.

We unlocked Faye's car door. "Do you want to d-"

"No." I cut him off.

"Okay." I smiled slightly. We could've used my car but I don't want to go upstairs to get my keys.

Eren began to drive slowly but fast enough to not go under the speed limit. We played music casually.

-

"Okay so three days is worth four outfits. One for going there and coming back, then one for day one, day two, then day three." I said calmly as I searched my room.

The reason why I said three days of clothes is because we're gonna be there on day three and day four we're leaving early morning so it doesn't really count.

"Hm..." Eren mumbled quietly.

Together we got my outfits ready, I got my pajamas too. "Do you think me and you can get a room together?"

"I don't think so. I think Hanji said that they are gonna give you 7 minutes to find a group of 7 and come up and grab your key."

"Seriously? Fucking 6?! What if we have less?" He raised a brow.

"Then you will find someone to join or they will choose any others who were left out." He said calmly.

"Oh my god." Eren groaned.

"Don't be spoiled." I flicked his head. "It's still a school trip."

I rolled my eyes. "So that means... I'll take Marco.... And Armin."

"What about..."

"Don't know." He shrugged.

"You should take her and apologize Eren."

"What if she's still trying to get with me? I don't want her. I want you." He walked up to me and smirked down at me.

I rolled my eyes and swatted his hand away from my cheek. "I know you want me Eren." I said with a smile and he rolled his eyes at me. "But! You need to apologize because you did hurt her and I know you guys are friends. Plus did you say Armin was with you guys and you didn't invite Mikasa?"

"Yeah." He mumbled. "It's awkward and I'm nervous to apologize."

"Just do it. Okay?"

"Fine. Monday I will apologize to Mika."

"Don't call her Mika." I glare at him.

"Aw don't get jealous cutie." He teased my face.

I stormed off with an attitude just because.