14.

Eren's POV

After Levi left I took my hands out of my pants and put them on the desk not really caring. "So what's wrong with Mr. Ackerman?" Jean asked behind me.

"I don't know? Maybe a bad day?" I said, casually hiding my smirk.

Jean agreed and we talked a little more before Mr. Ackerman came in when it was time for Biology. He had papers in his hands. "Another paragraph for Biology. If you don't like it, blame it on someone specific." His eyes shot towards me.

He was just mad I got the better of him.

-

"Alright guys. Practice is over. Have a good weekend. Eren stay behind real fast." He told me. I sighed and went over to him and nodded at my friends who were waving at me.

"So what's up?"

"We need you to try a little harder Eren." Coach said as he stood infront of me. "Not trying to put pressure, but we want to beat them for good... This is our last game with them, all we want is for you to just win, got it?"

"Uh... Okay... I'll try to practice some more."

"Good good... Alrighty then." He tapped my back. "See you later. And stay off those porn sites buddy!"

I fake gasped and flipped him off with a smirk. He smiled and laughed as I walked off.

-

"Mr. Ackerman, I'm finished." I said as I opened his door up. As soon as I looked at his desk, I noticed his hair laid out and his arms ontop of the desk.

I walk over to him. "Hello?" I tap him and he doesn't move. I pull him up slightly and he was knocked out sleep! Now that I think of it, he probably takes naps when he gets home, but now that I make him take me home he probably can't take his usual naps.

I pull him up and carry him, wrapping his arms and legs around me. "Cute.." I said quietly. I packed up his belongings and felt around for his keys. I found them in his pocket and took them out before walking to his car hoping coach wasn't around to see this.

I unlock his car door and put him inside, I then put his stuff in the back before getting into the drivers seat. I took a deep breath.

Should I really be driving right now? I still have some anxiety from the car crash... Fuck.

I can't wake him up, he wouldn't be able to drive if he just woke up. I sighed and began to drive off not knowing where to go.

I'll just take him home? Faye won't be home till late anyway. Mom and dad come back another day.

I drove all the way home, very slowly because I was nervous. I looked both ways and anxiety roamed over me as I went straight and saw a car coming full speed. I hit the breaks slightly as they drove by looking through their window with a weird look.

I glanced at Levi who was buckled in safety. I stayed quiet and messed with my sweaty hair a bit before I continued to drive slow.

I finally made it home and stopped the car. I got out the car and went to Levi's side while fixing my backpack on my shoulders. I opened his door and unbuckled his seat before picking him up gently.

I shut the door and lock it before walking inside the house. I walk upstairs and put him down on my bed and put my hands on my hip.

"What do I do with you now..." I said quietly.

I decided to not bother him and watch as he began to cuddle my pillow. That's... So fucking cute...

I got on my knees and watched Levi sleep. Never did I know, someone with a mad face 24/7 could look this beautiful when sleeping.

I kissed his cheek before going off to take my warm shower.