82.

Here we go...

-

Timeskip...

4 months later.

Okay Eren. Be prepared.

I was called into the principals office and it made me wonder why. What have I done to be called in the principals office?!

Shit I was actually scared. This is our last week of school, I'm passing, I want to graduate... Please don't be anything bad....

I walked inside and saw the principal. Mr. Hannes. (Oo.)

"Yes... Mr. Hannes? Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"Take a seat Eren." He told me gently as he looked up from papers.

I sat down quickly as I stared at him intensely. He laughed softly and my heart raced sligthly.

"So..." I said quietly.

"This is your second year here. You're a super senior." He said calmly. "But... This year, you've done fantastic. Your grades went up drastically. I don't say it's because you and Mr. Ackerman are dating."

Yes he knows.

"I'll say that he's been teaching you very good." He said with a smile.

A small smile crawled to my lips.

It was the truth too. Levi doesn't allow me to cheat, get the answers or second chances unless the whole class gets it.

Instead, he tutors me, I study at home, I ask for any extra credit if it necessary, I've been doing great lately and Im understand a lot. Actually, the whole class is.

In the beginning we all didn't care about the work, besides some. But now, we became like a family in that class, we all became friends, and we also are gonna have a childish party.

Levi did say if we all did good we're gonna have a party. So that means FOOD!!

Anyway.

"I appreciate that Mr. Hannes." I said with a smile.

"And because you've done so great, I have a favor to ask you."

"Okay... What is it?" I asked calmly.

"I would like you to write two pages, back and front, on how you felt about graduating. I think you're the perfect fit, you've finally passed and actually tried this year. No fights have broken down, I think it's time you say your peace before you leave."

I stared at him. I kinda didn't want to but I feel like it would be perfect for me to actually say my last goodbyes to this small school. To this... Small city.

After this college Levi and I planned to move away.

Not somewhere far as fuck. But far enough to start somewhere new.

Oh and don't worry. We wouldn't leave without bringing our good buddies. Hanji, Erwin, Connie, Sasha, Jean, Mikasa, and Armin.

They're coming with. It's been decided and we don't care if we shouldn't or not.

We also don't care if living together is gonna be crazy. We're gonna do it.

We might even just get houses near eachother somewhere around the corner and stuff like that. Depends on how we feel when we're older.

"Okay... I will." I said quietly.

"Thank you. You have until after school on Thursday."

"Okay, thank you. I'll come back on Thursday. Bye Mr. Hannes."

-

The day ended. I decided to keep what Hannes asked me away from Levi, even though he asked me what happened.

"Was it bad?!" Levi asked me as he drove me home.

I rolled my eyes. "No Levi."

"Then tell me! Pretty please?" He said.

For someone who looks so angry all the time sure knows how to let their begging out.

I laughed at that.

"What's funny!"

"Nothing nothing!" I wave my hands out and cover my smirk.

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Fine then. Don't tell me."

"Okay." I smirked wider at that.

Not him trying to be manipulative!

Being with Levi is the best, and ever since my recovery, it's been going fantastic.

We've been going to the gym a lot and we've both gotten pretty strong.

I got out the car. "Bye cutie. See you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow handsome." He said playfully.

I waved as I walked to the door backwards before turning away. I got inside the house and sighed.

Now I have to start writing today. I'm a huge procrastinator, I suck at trying to finish on time. So I start early.

"What's on your mind?" Faye asked me which scared me.

I jumped sligthly. I sighed as I began to walk up the steps with Faye following me. "I have to write two pages front and back for graduation. It's talking about you know how I'm finally graduating, motivation blah blah." I went up the stairs calmly as went into my room. "I don't know where to start.

I sat down on my chair as I took my backpack off. Faye sat down next to me and smiled. She giggled calmly.

"I can't help you with writing everything, but what I can help you with is telling you something important."

"That is?" I took a glance at her as I pulled a pencil out my zipper.

"To write from the heart, not the brain. If that makes sense." She sighed. "Just think about it. Think about how you got to where you are now. Who got you to that point... Surely we all the answer."

I smiled sligthly. "Levi.." I said quietly.

"Exactly. So go ahead and write about that. It'll take time if you want it perfect." She stood up and walked to the door. "Don't rush, it's your last fun project. Trust me, everyone will cheer for you if they can feel your feelings." She gently touched my shoulder. "I want to know how you feel when you're writing Eren. So once again, write from the heart, not the brain."

I smiled brightly. "Thanks Faye."

"Always. I'm gonna go back to baking those beignets. I'll call you when they're ready!" She walked out and was gonna shut the door. "Oh! And call your mom and dad, say hello please."

I rolled my eyes as she shut the door.

Mom and dad were on a business trip again, they said they would be back before graduation. So that means I'll see them either Tomorrow night, or wednesday night.

I sighed as I grabbed paper from the side of me. "I'll start by saying something calm... Yeah... This will be easy!"