57.

Eren's POV

After waking up Levi, we slowly went to our area for our bags and stuff like that. Thank god we didn't pack way too much like I thought we did so we were able to past through.

We went through security and none of us beeped so we continued to 7B.

We walked slowly together since we made it on time.

From a far distance I saw a lot of people I knew and some I didn't.

I saw Jean, Connie, and Sasha running around the area.

I rolled my eyes at that slightly. I also saw Levi's friends Hanji and Erwin. They noticed us. "LEVIII!" Hanji yelled.

"Oh god..." Levi mumbled and I laughed.

Jean, Connie, and Sasha heard Levi's name so that means I was obviously with him, they came running towards us with Hanji and Erwin happily.

"Finally! We thought you guys were gonna take forever!" Sasha said excitedly.

"What are you guys doing running around? It's way too early and if you guys get us kicked out I'll beat you all." I said as I folded my arms.

Levi laughed sligthly as we walked to our area.

I saw Mikasa and Armin chatting and Mikasa noticed me. I looked away and sat down in an empty area next to Jean. Too bad Levi and I can't sit next to eachother. We don't want everyone to know our businesses. We came in together but nobody was paying attention besides Hanji and Erwin.

-

"So how was Christmas with Levi?" Sasha asked as we walked to Starbucks to get something to eat and drink.

"It was fine... It was his birthday on Christmas so I got him some stuff." I said calmly.

"Lucky! His birthday on christmas. He gets days off, more gifts, gets to spend time with his boyfriend!" Connie laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah." I said quietly.

"Did you two hang out?" I asked Connie and Sasha.

"Duh! Our parents love eachothers." Sasha giggled.

"Don't say it like that." Jean mumbled making me laugh.

We ordered our drinks and I also got a crossant. "Why'd you get a venti ice tea?" Connie asked

"Because I'm giving it to Levi." I took a sip.

"Awe that's so cute." Jean teased me.

I swatted him away. "Shut up dude." I then thought about it, "Where's Marco?"

"He's with Armin and Mikasa. You didn't see him?" Jean asked.

"Na." I said calmly before taking a sip of the drink again.

"Why are you drinking it if you're gonna give it to Levi." Sasha asked.

"Because. Sasha." I glanced at her. "He's my boyfriend so we can share."

"What if he doesn't want to share?" Connie asked.

I rolled my eyes. "You guys make it a bad thing." Jean spoke for me.

I agreed.

They laughed and I just picked up my croissant. We all left together and I saw Levi hitting Erwin. I rolled my eyes sligthly feeling jealous but I shouldn't be because Erwin is with Armin.

I walked over to Levi taking one more sip. "Here you go." I gave Levi the almost empty drink.

Levi looked up at me and smiled. "Thanks Eren." He took it. "Even though it's almost finished."