47.

Levi's POV

The week flew by and I won't forget that date Eren and I went on, it was the best and I honestly couldnt get enough.

"Hey Levi... So for your birthda-" Hanji started.

"No." I cut her off. "No no no. Don't even bring it up."

"How come you don't want to celebrate." Erwin raised a brow.

"Because I just fucking don't, alright?! Just forget about it." I stormed out of my classroom. "And lock my door on your way out." I shouted from a far.

I sat in my car with an attitude as Eren got in after doing whatever he does with his friends after school before coming to me.

"Excited for winter break now?"

"Sure." I grumbled and pulled out the area.

"What's wrong?" He raised a brow at me.

"Just..." I hesitated if I wanted to tell him.

"Tell me baby."

"No... Not right now."

"Okay..." He said quietly.

I kept driving, a good grip on the wheel. "It's just so fucking annoying." I spat.

I saw him roll his eyes possibly because I just said I don't want to talk about it. "What's annoying?"

"Hanji and fucking eyebrows. Asking me about my birthday and shit. Can't you guys jus-"

*Honk~~~*

I pressed on the break as the person whom was infront of me honking because I was about to ram into them.

"Woah! Levi what the hell!"

My heart was beating and memories had came back.

Tears had rolled down my eyes and shakily and unbuckled my seatbelt and hugged Eren.

He latched onto me once he felt my shakiness. "Baby..." He knew why was I crying. He knew why I was sad... "I'll drive. Come on, you don't need to get out just hop over."

I frowned as he got out the car and shut it as he went to the other side. He opened it up and helped me to the other side.

He got inside, buckled up and so did I as I wiped my teary eyes.

He gripped the wheel as someone honked behind us. I heard Eren curse under his breath and I felt bad because he was also scared and did get into a car crash too.

He slowly began to drive looking both ways, he looked sweaty and I felt so bad that I was so angry and almost got us fucking killed.

I looked away and bit my lip, still trying not to cry.

He pulled up to his house and took his seatbelt off before getting out the car.

Was he not gonna say bye... Is he mad at me?!

I sat in the passengers seat and let my tears drop. Is he really mad at me?!

He opened my car door and he smiled softly at me. Oh thank god.

He unbuckled my seat and gently pulled me out the car. He held my hand sligthly before letting go. "I don't want my mom to see us holding hands." He said quietly. "And I'm still grounded so uh... I'm gonna have to sneak you in."

"Wait what..?"

"You are too stressed to be driving so you're coming inside." He said sternly.

"Okay... But why are you grounded?!"

"Because we already went out on that Monday, and I went out again the same time that week, and then I also took my dads car so now they are making me have no phone when I get home, I have to clean, and study."

"Oh..." I sniffled quietly. "Stop getting in trouble just to take me out..." I smiled slightly.

He looked like he wanted to kiss me but he couldn't. "Never! Now let's go!" He pulled me off.

We successfully got me inside of his room while he gave his phone to his parents. I sat on his bed as he began to clean the house.

I wanted his comfort but I know it would look to suspicious for him to come up here when he's not supposed to be.

I was crying for awhile until I finally had stopped. Only because... I found a hoodie on his desk and it smelt just like him so now I'm wearing it while also snuggling around it happily.

I laid in his bed, curling up into a ball waiting for him to come inside.

It was around dark when the door opened up. I sat up to see Eren walking in.

He looked annoyed but once he saw me he smiled softly.

I got up and ran over to him hugging him tightly making him shut the door as I pushed into him.

He gently picked me up and kissed my cheek to my neck then to my lips.

I kissed him softly with a small smile. We pulled away, "Is that my hoodie?"

"I dunno. Is it?" I smiled cutetly at him.

He smiled back. "Do you want to shower with me real fast?"

"Hm..." I thought about it for a moment. Honestly I didn't feel like showering for once in my life, but I wanted to be near him for the rest of the day. "Yes."

He smiled and we both went into his bathroom. He shut the door and locked it while I turned the shower on. "Hot or cold?" I asked casually.

"Warm." He said calmly.

I nodded and twisted it and touched the water waiting for it to get warm.

I felt comfortable as I saw Eren taking his shirt off. His tan abs made me smile.

I casually began to do the same and take my clothes off.

He smiled at me as he pulled his pants down with me at the same time.

We then took our boxers of. I glance at his shaft and he rolled his eyes at me. "Just checking to see if you were hard at a bad times like this."

"Excuse me?" He glared at me before laughing. I laughed too before grabbing his hand and pulling him into the shower with me.

Being with Eren makes me happy. He sure did cheer me up. I'm glad he did so, I was so sad but now I'm happy again...

And I don't care if we get caught at this point.

I laid with Eren, into his cozy arms as he rubbed my butt softly. I closed my eyes. "Goodnight Eren."

"Goodnight... My Levi." He gently tapped his touch braclet three times.

I felt it on my wrist and I smiled. He loves me...

I tapped on it back three times with my eyes still closed before cuddling even closer than necessary.

And with that, we fell asleep.