66.

Jean's POV

"How's he look Doc?" I asked as I cracked my knuckles out of instinct.

"He's not doing too well if I have to say... Blood pressure is too high. He must've had some problems going on before hand."

I glanced at Connie and Sasha. His mom and dad stressed him out, Levi getting into a car crash too... Him stressing out. Oh man, he totally had it rough.

"Is he gonna make it out alive?!" Sasha asked as she frowned.

The doctor paused before turning to us. "He has a 50/50 chance. It's not always the car crash that kills them. It's the stress, the shock, too."

I frowned at that. I hope he makes it out alive.

"I'll be back to test something soon.." The doctor said as he walked out.

I walked over to Eren and touched his shoulder. "You're always stressing for everyone but yourself aren't you Eren... Why can't you just be snotty and let everyone go so you can make it out alive." I whispered.

Eren is s good friend and always will be. I'll never say he was a bad friend, we've never been apart like this.

I know I'm sounding gay for him but I'm not. He's just a really good friend and doesn't deserve this...

He use to cry for us when we were younger. When my dad was being an ass towards me, but I never cried, he did.

He would always tear up when we were younger and say he felt so bad for me and told me I could come live with him when times get rough.

It's funny how his offer is still up when I tell him about my dad.

Like I would ever leave my mother with him. But Eren still cared and that's what made me happy.

"He's been here for all of us. I felt like we always take it for granted." I spoke out loud.

"You're right." Sasha said, standing besides me, Connie joined in as we stared down at the messy haired brunnete. He held eachothers hands and I felt a tear threatening to drop down.

"If you die on me I'll never forgive you." I spoke, only towards him.

"Me either!" Connie and Sasha said with hope in their eyes.

I smiled at them and they smiled back as we watched down upon him.

-

The door opened up at some point to reveal Carla, and Grisha.

We all froze as they looked at Eren.

"My baby!" She ran over to him and kissed his cheek, crying quietly as she held onto his arm.

I don't think they noticed us yet, but Grisha glanced around to see us.

I was glaring right at him. "Oh. Hello Jean, Connie, and Sasha."

We all folded our arms, childishly.

"It's nice to see you. Grisha." Sasha said as she glared at him.

Grisha sighed already knowing we knew. He looked away from us and went over to his son.

He looked down upon him shaking his head sligthly.

Carla was still crying as she held onto Eren's arm roughly. She was on her knees praying sligthly, waiting for him to wake up.

The three of us just glared at those two and rolled our eyes as we looked away. "Maybe if you showed your son some love you wouldn't be in this position." I paused. "No, he wouldn't be in this damn position. He would've been awake by now. His car crash wasn't even that fucking bad but because of the stress you two put him in fucked him up." I stood up, kicking the table besides them.

Carla gasped and stood up quickly. She turned to face me as she held the bottom of her dress. She looked so scared and nervous.

You know what, I'll leave her out of it because atleast she said to give her time and just wait a bit instead of being like this lonely ass bitch trying to kick him out.

I glare at Grisha again and step up infront of him. "You are the worst father Eren could ask for. How could you want to kick him out, hurt him too!"

Grisha sighed again and looked to the side at his son.

"E-Eren wouldn't want us to fight!" Carla said quickly.

Sasha stood up. "That's exactly why he's in this position! All we do is let him feel bad for everyone else but himself!"

Connie stood up. "For fuck sakes he told us that he felt so bad for you two because he was bisexual. He didn't care about himself! He cared about you two! But you both are so selfish!"

"Now that he's in a coma you guys want to act like you care! If he was still alive what would you guys have done when you got home huh?! Would you guys even talk to him? Would even care if he was crying in his room?! Do you even care at all?!" I spat and clenched my fists.

The two of them got quiet and Carla gently wiped her tears off.

"I'm sorry..." She said quietly. "I love him with all my heart." She touched her chest sligthly. "I-I don't care that he's bisexual... I... I love him! I want him here. He can do whatever he pleases... I thought about it on our way to work this morning... He's old enough to do whatever he wants and be with whoever he wants. He doesn't deserve the pain we caused!"

I slowly unclenched my fists. I sighed and slowly sat down, Connie and Sasha following behind me.

"Whatever." I mumbled. "And if he gets out of it you guys better fucking smush him with love even if he says to stop." I spat.

Grisha looked normal but I'm not stupid. In his eyes you can see that he truely does love his son. Him being apart of church, loving his business, being a catholic makes it hard for him to give him. I won't say nothing more, but wether he likes it or not Eren is bisexual and will be forever because he's gonna wake up, and Levi is gonna wake up too. Those two will be together.

Forever.