68.

Levi's POV

I wasn't high on those stupid drugs anymore. I was alone in the room, the doctor just left after taking my blood.

I wiped my tears that I finally let down. One because I... I had a bad dream with my mom and us getting into that stupid car crash. Now I actually got in one and I feel scared. Two, because my Eren...

I want to see him, I want him here with me. "Eren." I wiped my tears again.

I need him... But then again.. I can't be selfish. He needs me.

I want to be there too for him. When can I go home... When can we just go to normal.

I reached for my phone, it was broken but it was still useable. Okay, not really. Buts it's still works.

I gently tapped on the screen and scrolled through pictures of Eren I took, or pictures he took on my phone when he was bored.

I smiled softly at the pictures and kissed the glassy phone. I know I shouldn't have because of the diseases and probably glass could've hurt my lip but I didn't care.

I kissed his lips from the picture again and I smiled slightly. I wanted to go see him now. I wish he was at this hospital...

I dialed the Shiganshina hospital number. I rang for a bit until it answered.

"Hello this is-"

"Yeah yeah, can you tell me if Eren Yeager is okay?" I asked calmly.

"Sure, are you family." The female spoke through the phone. I heard her type for awhile.

"Yes ma'am." I lied.

"Okay well it says here that he's a little on the iffy side..."

I almost dropped my phone but caught it. "Is he even gonna survive?!" I spat scaredly.

"The doctor left a report about him. It says he has a 50/50 chance of surviving."

That's when I lost it. I hung up quickly and slammed my phone down on the bed.

I kicked my feet sligthly, having a ick to wanna punch the shit out of everything and everyone.

I laid in bed with an attitude all day. I didn't even want to cry, I wanted him think positive but I couldn't help but be so very mad.

The door opened up. "Levi!" Hanji said happily.

"Hey buddy, we got you some soup and tea." Erwin said calmly. "Petra couldn't make it today, she had some doctors appointment."

I shrugged not really caring. I then glared. "You guys knew.. Didn't you?!"

"Knew what?" Hanji asked as Erwin placed the food down.

"That... That Eren might not make it!" I said angrily.

"Oh no..." Erwin said quietly.

"How did you find out Levi?" Hanji said and gently rubbed my head.

I swatted her hand away. "I called the hospital! Why didn't you guys just tell me! Get the fucking doctor."

Erwin jogged off to get the doctor. Hanji told me why she didn't tell me because she didn't want me to stress out even more.

"He's strong Levi! He will survive!"

"And if he doesn't?! I'll be alone!! Again.." Hanji stayed quiet and frowned at me. "He's the only person who cared for me in a different way Hanji..."

"I know Levi..." She said quietly.

The door opened up. "Is everything okay Levi?" The doctor asked me.

"No everything is not! When the hell can I leave?"

"I figured that's why you wanted me in here." He laughed sligthly. He grabbed a small notepad and flipped through the pages. "Alright so the impact of the car hit you really good on your side. When you flipped over you hurt you arms very badly, being upside down caused your head blood go down lower than it should be which caused some problems with your legs. Yes you might be able to kick, standing up is a problem, we need to get you into walking therapy."

"No." I spoke. "I want to go see him."

The doctor wrote something down. "I can help with that. So we have a couple of options. One, you can start today on your walking therapy, we have someone, you can get out quickly if you try hard in 3 days, maybe even less. Two, you can wait for a little longer for them to heal on their own, or... You can get 'him' to move here and you can use a wheel chair or crutches to see him. We don't mind."

My eyes widened. Of course I want to get better but if Eren gets transferred here I'll be happy!

"Thank you doc."

"No problem. I'll be back with the nurse to check your blood soon." He left.

"Give me my phone!" I told Erwin.

He passed it from the desk and gave it to me.

I called Jean and put him on speaker. "Hello?"

"Jean! Can you try and get Eren to transfer to this hospital? I can see him this way!"

Jean stayed quiet. "How do I do that?"

"Tch. I forget your a dumbass. Call me back when Carla and Grisha are there."

"They are here right now. They got off early." Jean passed the phone to Carla.

"Levi? What are you doing on the phone?" She asked calmly.

"Just checking on my student. How is he today?"

"He's a little shaky today..." She frowned at the camera. "Are you in a hospital?"

"Yes, but nevermind that. Reach out to your hospital case manager and get them to move Eren to the Rosa hospital."

"We were actually thinking about doing so, this hospital isn't doing much for my baby. We will do that today when we head home. Are you at that hospital."

"Yeah." I spoke quietly. "Please get him here quickly." I hung up and ignored Hanji and Erwin's stare.

"What?"

"What if you said something about Eren that would have made them find out?" Erwin asked calmly.

"Jean, Connie, and Sasha would sort it." I shrugged.

"True." Hanji said.

"Now give me my soup."

I felt better knowing that Eren can be transferred here.