41.

Eren's POV

Smut!!

There's no way we're doing this right now. Levi was on his knees infront of me. He was spreading my legs and I had given up trying to hide my boner that was back to rising.

"What are you gonna do?" I got myself back to my normal self slightly.

"Just shut up." He mumbled and took the blanket off. "Lift up. Hurry..."

I slowly lifted up and he pulled his pants down with my boxers.

He saw a bit of hair and I had blushed sligthly. I definitely did not shave today.

He pulled it all the way down

Levi looked surprised and I raised a brow. "What?"

"Oh nothing..." He said quietly and looked away.

"Dude what?" I glare at him. "Did you think I was small?!"

"What?!" He made eye contact. "No no. It's just... I knew you were big... But not this fucking big." He said quietly and slowly touched my boner.

I smirked. "Yeah well you know. Basketball players have big ducks."

"Not funny." He shook his head. "Anyway..." He said quietly and gently moved his hand up and down my shaft.

I had clenched my fists slightly. To feel his soft hands on my shaft felt honestly amazing.

He jacked me off slowly and was looking away with a small blush. I gently reached over and made him look at me.

We made eye contact. "I've... Never done this before." He mumbled.

I know what he means. Of course he's not a virgin, but touching another males shaft is new. I'm also new at this shit too...

"Hey Levi... You don't have to do t-"

"I made you horny so just shut up okay?" I put my hands up in defense before putting them back down to the sides of me.

He kept looking at me as he got faster. He seemed to be struggling but got the hang of it afterwards. But out of nowhere, he moved forward and put me in his mouth.

I had bumped my knee up slightly at the feeling of his warm mouth. He bopped his head up and down and I had almost lost it.

Fuck, there's no way I'm gonna cum this fast, but knowing that Levi is doing it and not some weird slut is driving me towards the edge already.

He moved away sligthly, probably uncomfortable.

He slowly looked at me while moving up and down. He used his tongue slightly as he licked my shaft and went back to using his full mouth.

My hands roamed got his hair. I grabbed it roughly. "Fuck Levi. For a beginner you sure are good at this."

He stayed quiet and I heard him gag slightly. I had groaned a bit and pushed his head down even more. We continued and continued. I was groaning through everytime he lifted his head up then back down.

He put his hands on my legs and squeezed them slightly as he went lower down. He then slowly touched my balls and I had to say... I totally lost it.

I lifted my legs up ever so sligthly and I felt myself busting a big load in Levi's mouth.

Almost immediately, his eyes widened and he pulled away with the cum in his mouth. He wiped his mouth slightly.

He stared at me, not wanting to swallow which is understandable, he still might not you know... I don't know.

He still might be straight. I mean me too, but hey I'm not the one giving head.

He ran off and I had quickly pulled my boxers and pants up running off to him. He was spitting it out and the water was rinsing.

He groaned slightly. "That's disgusting..." He mumbled.

I had frowned sligthly at that. "What do you mean?"

He glanced at me as he put water into his mouth from the faucet and spit it out again. "I don't mean to be rude... I didn't swallow anything because... I don't know... It's just weird... And I was about to throw up when uh... Giving you head." He mumbled quietly.

I looked away and kinda felt sad about that.

"Oh."

He looked away also. "But I like... You. I really do!" He walked over to me. "But It was my first time. That doesn't mean I'll never.. Swallow your cum or something. It was new that's all. I'll get use to it of course. I want to be with you." He said cutetly and shyly.

That changed my mood quickly. I was gonna kiss him but I didn't want to taste myself. Any girl who tried to kiss me after swallowing my load, I would push them away.

It's just how it is.

So instead, I hugged Levi and he hugged me back. He ran his hands through my hair, whispering sorry for hurting me.

He didn't hurt me, it's just I guess it takes time?