•Introduction•

Welcome to all of you to my brand new book - 𝑿𝑨𝑽𝑰𝑬𝑹𝑺 𝑾𝑰𝑭𝑬

This is your lovely author~ Shristi ♥️

As you all know, this book is a spin off of-
"𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑿𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹'𝑺 𝑾𝑰𝑭𝑬"
( This can be read as a standalone book too.)

-A quick question
How do you come across this book?

Tʜɪs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ᴍʏ sᴇʀɪᴇs \"#Kɴɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ sᴇʀɪᴇs.\"

(That's the first time I am writing any
book in series.)

---○-----○-----○------○------○-----○-----○-----○--
Sᴛᴏʀʏ Iɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
●●●

Life wasn't so soft to Iris from starting, as her parents left the world at her tender age of 5. But she accepted it all and moved on. After her parent's death, her father's friend gave her shelter and love to the little girl of 5 who needed it much.

After 15 years of moving on, her past again came knocking on her door, this time with an intention to take her away from her safe nest. But Alexander Knight wasn't someone to give up easily.

The only way to keep her safe was by giving their name to her. And the only way to do that was to make his son 'Xavier knight' marry this innocent girl.

Iris was never a fan of Xavier and totally despite an angry Xavier. Having only two words a week between them as a conversation, she was safe until this bomb dropped, but having no other option, she accepted.

Once they were married, Iris drowns in guilt thinking he-Xavier was forced to marry her and tried every possible way to lesser her guilt which were acting like a perfect wife to begging his ex-girlfriend to take him back.

But her plan flopped when Xavier came to know about her Act. His whole existence was shocked, The mare thought of not having Iris to himself was a nightmare to him, and that moment he decided she was ready to face him and his beast together. Because Iris was the only thing he wanted, from the moment he saw her for the first time.

And now when she had unleashed the beast, she would only tame him because Xavier was all set to sweep off from her feet and hide her inside his bedroom to make her stay forever.

But not everything things goes how you plan them... right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
°○Sʏɴᴏᴘsɪs○°●

Author's POV

"Why the hell you went there, Iris?"

Xavier hissed. He just can't accept his wife, who went to that woman almost begging to take him back as her boyfriend.
Hearing him, Iris gulped. She wasn't a fan of Xavier's anger state.