59•"Just an hour Kitten"

Vote and then read please♥️

Next target- 2.5 k votes

(Sorry for late, but meri tabyat thik ni thi. Sometime I fee like nazuk kali!)
Aur phir wattpad v kuttapa kar rha tha!!!

 Sometime I fee like nazuk kali!)Aur phir wattpad v kuttapa kar rha tha!!!

"Now you look all mine, kitten"

I said looking at my kitten who was looking all tired by all the act we did. My fingers were still inside her, my thumb was Still in her mouth, feeling her differently.

Her eyes were closed, swear beads were all over her forehead, few drops were sliding from her neck to inside her shirt, making my throat dry. I gulped as my eyes fall on her chest.

Wet patches were present around her nipple over her shirt as a result of me sucking on them. Even being fully drenched with sweat, my quench for her wasn't fulfilled.

All I wanted at that moment was to tie her hand up and have my way with her, the feeling of jealousy, need wasn't leaving my body at all. Even after doing this much, all I wanted was to punish her more and more for that fucking smile.

I know, I fucking knowing she smiled at him just like she smiled at everyone, but my heart burned at the sight. I don't like her smiling at anyone other than me.

I want her all for me, everything about her should be just for me. There are sometime, sometime, all I want is to hide her from the world. Men or female anyone, I hate it when somebody other than me even breathes the same air she does, and that's not the end of my limits.

But even my possessive self know I can't Cage her, I won't cage her. I want her to experience everything in her life, I want her to get everything she wants, I want her to give her the world, every fucking things she wants, she gets.

Because I'll always be behind her, shielding her from everything, not matter what.

I felt a little movement in her body, her breath hitting my neck, causing goosebumps over it. She slightly shifted a little, causing my boner to get harder than it already was.