29•"Now lets seal the deal kitten"

Hello.

"Then listen dear kitten, I was cold to you all these years because you my dear little Kitten, you were a forbidden fruit for me, something I can't have but I-A fucking bastard

"Then listen dear kitten, I was cold to you all these years because you my dear little Kitten, you were a forbidden fruit for me, something I can't have but I-A fucking bastard...."

He paused, my heart beat fasten. His words were something I never expected. He then took my lower lips in between his teeths and bite it hard, harder to drew blood out. He was still angry, his voice wasn't calm. It was raspy and throaty.

I gulped at his confession. It was like it was just a starting to something I never thought off. Now I read his eyes, they were promising me that this was much more then just answers of My questions.

With a harsh suck he left my lips and said something which made me stunned. I stared at him with surprise while he just smriked telling me I started something I shouldn't have. He said-

"I WAS FUCKING OBSESSED WITH YOU"

He said, lowly just above my lips staring deep into my soul. I shivered at the feeling. My heart was pounding in my chest so fast, my breath were coming harsh but I kept looking in his eyes.

I then felt his hand on My thighs, without saying anything he lifted my dress which was just below my knees.

He kept lifting that dress, while I gasped. My hand went to his both hand which were on my thighs,fisting my dress. I was trying to stop him but my strength was nothing in comparison to him.

He, without any effort lifted it up till my upper thighs making me gulp and then parted my legs, my cheeks turned red immediately at his doing.

Parting my legs wide, he stand in between my legs. Our chest were touching while his harsh breath was fanning on my cheeks.

Slowly I felt a finger traveling from my legs to my waist to my chest and then to my neck,he kept pulling his fingers above so senselessly looking in my eyes that I couldn't help but shiver at the contact.

At that moment I felt exposed, my heart hammering against my chest. But I wasn't able to break the eye contact. His eyes getting darker by each passing second. His fingers which was near my neck now were wrapped around my neck like chocking me.