61• "Izel King"

Vote and then read, please♥️

Next target, let's aim for 3k votes.

"Welcome to Greece," I heard Xavi as he put me down on my feet, but my eyes were on the whitewashed houses, blue waters, and the dynamic sky where the sun was about to rise

"Welcome to Greece," I heard Xavi as he put me down on my feet, but my eyes were on the whitewashed houses, blue waters, and the dynamic sky where the sun was about to rise. I can see it all. I looked around and noticed we landed on a private property. There were people around us, but they stopped where they were, which was far from us. I shifted my gaze back to the view, the cool breeze hitting my face, and instantly, a smile made its way to my lips.

I can't believe I am in Santorini! It's my dream place.

My mouth hung open, and I took 2 steps ahead, trying to embrace the most beautiful view that ever existed. The sea, the sky, the birds, all are my favorite.

I was lost in my thoughts when I felt a hand snaking around my waist and instantly knew who it was. He hugged me from back and put his chin on my shoulder, attaching our body. He rested his face against me. I hugged his hand and rested my body against his.

"Do you like it?" He whispered in my ear. The excitement I was feeling in my body to explore the place, I love with the man I'm in love with.

I turned toward him, and the smile wasn't leaving my face. His hands were still around my waist, and I rounded my hand around his neck.
"Like it? I love this Xavi it's just so beautiful, " I said, looking at him. He was looking directly into my eyes, but instead of looking away, I kept looking into his eyes. My heart beat faster when he leaned a little and peeked my lips lightly.

"Indeed, the view is just so beautiful," he whispered over my lips, and then he smiled.

Oh Jesus, his dimples

A blush came over my face, and I hugged him. Putting my head on his chest, I kissed him over his heart. He chuckled at me and squeezed my waist a little.

I pulled my face up after a few times. Xavi, who was silently hugging me in the cool morning of Santorini, looked down at me. He removed the hairs that covered my face because of the wind and tucked them behind my ears. The smile I had a crush on was still there.

"I love you," I murmured. Hearing me his dimples deepened. He cupped my cheeks, his thumb pad lightly stroking my cheeks. The moment felt magical to me.

"Say it again,"

I laughed a little at his action. He does it every time. With my hand, which was still around his neck, pulled his face a little down and peeked his lips a little. His hold around my waist tightened. I looked in his eyes and said