36•"You are my favorite book to read"

First vote and then read

No, it wasn't Xavier

I instantly recognized it and once I felt I won't fall I opened my eyes only to see a person I hadn't seen before with brown eyes. His eyes looked almost yellow although.

I stood up but his hand which was on my waist remained there. I frowned when he didn't moved. Nor himself nor his eyes from me. Before I can say anything I heard a dominating voice. It wasn't a voice but a roar. He sounded angry, very much angry and to my bad I was frozen.

"Hands off, collin!"

I quickly pushed him away, whoever he was. I looked down as my mind started to wander, wondering what he must be thinking. I don't know how much he saw, and I am afraid that he will misunderstand things.

I felt his presence near, and for a moment, I looked up. I saw his coldest look, the one which made me shiver, but it wasn't directly toward me. It was toward that Colin.

He didn't give him a second look and directly turned toward me. I felt his hand on my hand and the other one under my chin. He completely ignored that guy and lifted my face softly. I looked up at him only to see a warm look toward me. Like he just didn't stare at him like chilled ice a second ago...

"Are you fine?" Concern poured from his voice, making me melt. A small smile came to my lips, and I nodded my head as yes.

"You sure he didn't hurt you?" He asked again, and I nodded, looking straight at his face, who was looking around my body, searching for any injuries. His towering height lowering toward me made me feel so small in front of him.

When he didn't find any, he looked up and without any other word, turned toward the guy who he was ignoring. Tugging his hand in his pocket, he stood straight in front of him, making that guy look small in front of him.

"Why are you here, Mr. Colin?"

That guy who was looking at both of us with a smirk tilted his head up to look at him and said, "I came here to invite your whole family to a gala night, introduced by my family... personally."