48•"I am ready to be your muse,kitten"

First vote and than read please ♥️

Next target = 1.6k votes.
(1600)

┈➤● Thank you everyone for your warm wishes and congratulations ♡ without you it wasn't possible.  I own you all a lot of hugs♡

  I own you all a lot of hugs♡

He shouted and threw the phone on the sofa, making me flinch

He shouted and threw the phone on the sofa, making me flinch. As soon as I flinched, he looked at me and his face, which was looking tense and hard, went soft and relaxed.

Like a bee attracted to a flower, he came near me and without any warning, kissed me hard.

Sucking my lips, he grabbed my hair and pulled it backwards. The kiss was short but intense. As he pulled back, he looked deep into my eyes while I took a few breaths.

"Kitten?"

"Hmm?"

"At the party, did you take something?"

I looked up at him, only to see his face looking very serious. I licked my now dry lips and nodded.

"Who gave you that drink?"

"Huh?" A sound left my mouth as I recalled the incident. I remember it was a waiter who gave me that drink and told me it was from xavi.

"A waiter, b-but he told me it was from you." As I said he sat on the bed comfortably behind me. Gathering me in his arms he attached our body while I snuggled myself more into the sheet to hide my nudity.

"Hmm" he hummed and put his head on my chin. At this point even I was sure there was something off. Like I know Xavier will never give me a alcoholic drink without my knowledge and that too in a party. I was meaning to ask him that.

"That wasn't from me kitten....it was from someone eles. "

He said and I twisted my head more into his direction while he pressed a light kiss on my shoulder still looking somewhere else.