8•"Why does he hate me so much?"

Hello.

"Why you did do that?"

I asked in a whisper. I was embarrassed last night and here she smiled like crazy.

But before she can answer anything little Evan pointed his Hand toward My neck. With a red face that he will cry soon, he cried.

"What's on your neck Iris?"

I stopped taking hearing his crying voice and noticed what he said. Instantly my hand made its way to my neck. I touched it but felt nothing other than slight pain.

What's there?

"Nothing.."

I said looking at both of them. But to my confusion, Amara was looking at my neck with great interest and there was a smile too on her Lips.

"Is there something wrong....?"

I asked. I wasn't sure I did right or wrong because as soon as I said those words a teasing smile made its way to her lips.

"Oh, absolutely nothing! It's more than right there.."

She said after clearing her throat. I looked at her confused. Till then Evan was crying with a little tear on his cheeks. Amara tried making him silent but then he dropped himself from her arms and run away.

"Why is he crying?"

It's soo confusing!

I looked at Amara who was looking at me with a teasing smile making me conscious.

"He just saw something he shouldn't...but believe me, darling, there is nothing wrong..."

She said and I shrugged but as soon as she said the next words I froze.

"Right Xavier.."

Her eyes cast toward my back, with a teasing smile still on her lips. I bite my lips as soon as I felt my heartbeat fastening sensing him near to me. His masculine cologne hit my nostril.

I become stiff as my mind gave a flashback of what he did with me in the morning...unknowingly

I gulped and looked everywhere other than him who was by now standing a step ahead of me, just beside me. His eyes cast toward Me and then toward Amara.